Boom Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damien

Don't need glasses if you can C#
Feb 26, 2012
Seems it works fine if you don't use https.

Funny, I owned a boom-hotel back in 2012.

I wouldn't consider this to be a custom cms, from what the eye can see, it's the same, usual, re-released rev theme and a shock look-a-like index/register system (register still says UHabbo) everything else is things you've implemented that the community has released.
If you truly want to be unique, do what my mate sonay did, update the styling. Make it into a more modern/material design, or something close/related to it.

All in all, good luck with your retro; I hope you take my thoughts into consideration to help improve your player base.
I've never heard so much crap in my life. AliasCMS is 100% made from scratch. I've used shock's style sheets for the index and register, why? because I liked it. Every feature I've added has been hand coded from scratch. Habbo homes I had to use phphabbo for a reference and to get all the images used for it (couldn't find them on the internet :c). I also couldn't help but notice that the file structure is NOTHING like RevCMS. (Ignore "Mango", it was what I originally called the cms)

QC0f0P8.png

But hey what do I know? I'm just using RevCMS with stuff I've added from release threads, right? ;)

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
I am laughing my head off so much, ahh omg people are so ignorant in this community. Appreciate what Damien and Sebastian can do, they've pretty much done this from scratch.

As for the proxy error, that is just my proxy declining the OVH, it has been white listed and fixed.

Damien

Feb 26, 2012
Some more minimail updates:
You now receive a minimail when a user responds to a thread you have posted in or created
hPG2WYG.png

I've also added a cute little notification you get when you have a new minimial entry
Orr82IA.png

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
You now receive a minimail when a user responds to a thread you have posted in or created
hPG2WYG.png

I've also added a cute little notification you get when you have a new minimial entry
Orr82IA.png
Cute.

Nitro

http://habbihotel.us
Mar 5, 2016
hPG2WYG.png

Orr82IA.png
This is cool tbh. It's spelt "Boom Management" for your information :)

This is some sick development. Keep it up!

Damien

Feb 26, 2012
This is cool tbh. It's spelt "Boom Management" for your information :)

This is some sick development. Keep it up!
Thank you haha. My spellings not that great as I'm dyslexic, I do try my best tho :)

Mexicano

El Patrón
Aug 14, 2013
I am truely proud to say that i couldn't have a better partner than @Damien, i admire and respect alot how dedicated he is too and i daily learn new things from him.

Damien

Feb 26, 2012
Today's updates.
-I've made parts off the site accessible to users not logged in
-Users get challenged with a login popup when accessing a forbidden page (not logged in)
-Subnavi updated for unlogged in users (now shows the login box)
-Forgot password. YAY! :D

wQhRXK5.png

F3psVTp.png

JRGRCJ7.png

exXzlF0.png

JacobLucado

ωєв ∂єνєℓσρєя
Jan 26, 2014
Love how you all completely disregarded the fact I said, "from what the eye can see". See, if you would have stated the exact specs of the cms instead of just saying, "custom cms"; being more informative about the introduction of your retro, being more specific on the details. Then my comment would of been non-existent. But hey, not like I can read or anything. Or let me just magically assume that by you just simply stating, "custom cms" That I'd know everything about it.

Nigga damn.

Your 100% made from scratch AliasCms seems to somehow, be pretty similar to the never finished 2011 MangoCMS/framework project imo

Damien

Feb 26, 2012
Love how you all completely disregarded the fact I said, "from what the eye can see". See, if you would have stated the exact specs of the cms instead of just saying, "custom cms"; being more informative about the introduction of your retro, being more specific on the details. Then my comment would of been non-existent. But hey, not like I can read or anything. Or let me just magically assume that by you just simply stating, "custom cms" That I'd know everything about it.

Nigga damn.

Your 100% made from scratch AliasCms seems to somehow, be pretty similar to the never finished 2011 MangoCMS/framework project imo
So now after my post it's now not RevCMS but it's now similar to MangoCMS? Like I stated before the folder is root is called Mango because it's what I originally called the CMS. I was working on MangoEMU at the time for my hotel and wanted a custom CMS to run along side it. Then I abandoned that project and fell in love with the Alias comic books <3 . <3 Hence the name. It's just a lot of effort to go through every file to change Mango to Alias, so I left it.

But hey what do I know? I'm just using MangoCMS now, right? ;)

Reactions: Joe
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread