Boom Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012

Boom Hotel is a brand new R63B Habbo retro. You might previously know us as Xabbo, Nebbo or Hablore and we're back! With a brand new custom CMS designed and created by our developers, Damien and Sebastian (Hootzer)! We're running on high cost servers to make sure your stay at Boom is most efficient and quick. We're using the top of the range DDoS protection so we've never got any down time. So what are you waiting for? Click to register!

We're currently in beta launch!

iFiCjcb.png

isxj9ta.png

2wODjVp.png

dg7JN9f.png

jxHKZsp.png

9PzAxOQ.png

M9aabAl.png

rM7f3Ze.png

yG36bwT.png

PkwW4SD.png

XfTvpY4.png

AonlSuY.png

F8f92Yi.png

4QlwtQt.png

okNLVRj.png

BuXb2uK.png

qtbRNfO.png

mUF8VwQ.png

wYakR1M.png

Last edited:

Liam

discord.gg/hivehub
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Nice CMS, some things still say "Uhabbo" instead of "Boom" btw. Good luck.

cutes

https://habbi.us
Apr 5, 2016
When you first sign up, the "dress you character" page automatically refreshes making the looks go back to default. Other than that, it's a good hotel like your other one, Joe. Just don't give the ownership to someone else this time, LMAO.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
When you first sign up, the "dress you character" page automatically refreshes making the looks go back to default. Other than that, it's a good hotel like your other one, Joe. Just don't give the ownership to someone else this time, LMAO.
LOL I'll see what's going on with that. However I don't plan to give ownership to anybody. When I give it to Jamie he was hacked twice within 24 hours so I just decided to get rid of the hotel.

Nitro

http://habbihotel.us
Mar 5, 2016
You guys make great hotels, but they never last. Hopefully this one will go long-term. Otherwise, I like the CMS. Good luck.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
site loads a little slow not sure if it's just me or what :p. All looks good though, like others have said maybe keep this up it will actually succeed if so. anyhow, good luck!

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
When you first sign up, the "dress you character" page automatically refreshes making the looks go back to default.
uav434C.png

98ZYr8G.png
site loads a little slow not sure if it's just me or what :p.
It's the CMS, we've tried our best to make it as fast as possible. The developers Damien and Hootzer preferred this system rather than user RevCMS or UberCMS.
Good luck!
Thank you!

Damien

Don't need glasses if you can C#
Feb 26, 2012
Yeah, it was production to Uhabbo. Thanks though mate!
I apologize for that, my old hotel was called Uhabbo and their are still some areas where I forgot to remove it. Thanks for pointing it out.

I'll take a look into this problem now. It shouldn't be too much trouble, as you can also edit your look in the client. It's just a cool feature to have :)

site loads a little slow not sure if it's just me or what :p. All looks good though, like others have said maybe keep this up it will actually succeed if so. anyhow, good luck!
The site loads a little slow compared to most other hotels due to the fact it loads all the logic before the view. Allows us to have a site wordfilter, emoticons, full site language settings and many other features that are built into the core of the cms.

Reactions: Joe

Lost

in the sauce
Jan 17, 2016
Seems like a good hotel. I don't like Logic being manager because he's a total idiot, his hotel couldn't get passed 5-10 daily so he has no idea how to advertise. I have no idea why he's calling himself an advertising god. CMS is really slow, but I like the integrated forum-CMS feature, that's so unique! Goodluck throughout beta, hope it's even better when it's completed. :up:

Mexicano

El Patrón
Aug 14, 2013
Seems like a good hotel. I don't like Logic being manager because he's a total idiot, his hotel couldn't get passed 5-10 daily so he has no idea how to advertise. I have no idea why he's calling himself an advertising god. CMS is really slow, but I like the integrated forum-CMS feature, that's so unique! Goodluck throughout beta, hope it's even better when it's completed. :up:
Thank you! We are working on it each time more and more to make it better and faster.

Damien

Don't need glasses if you can C#
Feb 26, 2012
I've made a few updates on forums over the last few days.
-Users being able to post in "Hotel News" has been fixed
-Unbanned users can no longer write or post in the banned section
-Banned users can ONLY post in the banned section
-Users post count doesn't increase when posting in the spam OR ban section
-Signatures have been added
-Post likes have been added
-Creating threads is now on a timer to stop spam. Special thanks to Habsay and @Xylo for that ;)

ZwtkMcc.png

JacobLucado

ωєв ∂єνєℓσρєя
Jan 26, 2014
True I get a 502/503 error every once in a while aswell as a "Cannot cannot to server" text occasionally.
Seems it works fine if you don't use https.

Boom Hotel is a brand new R63B Habbo retro. You might previously know us as Xabbo, Nebbo or Hablore and we're back! With a brand new custom CMS designed and created by our developers, Damien and Sebastian (Hootzer)! We're running on high cost servers to make sure your stay at Boom is most efficient and quick. We're using the top of the range DDoS protection so we've never got any down time. So what are you waiting for? Click to register!

We're currently in beta launch!

Funny, I owned a boom-hotel back in 2012.

I wouldn't consider this to be a custom cms, from what the eye can see, it's the same, usual, re-released rev theme and a shock look-a-like index/register system (register still says UHabbo) everything else is things you've implemented that the community has released.
If you truly want to be unique, do what my mate sonay did, update the styling. Make it into a more modern/material design, or something close/related to it.

All in all, good luck with your retro; I hope you take my thoughts into consideration to help improve your player base.

Mexicano

El Patrón
Aug 14, 2013
Dont use https, we are sorting that and yea you are talking design wise but coding wise AliasCMS is made from 0% multiple database system, language system, multiple avatars in one single account, facebook logins work, completely attractive and fuctional forums in the cms.. Rev is outdated and old. @JacobLucado

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread