Flash bobbaWorld - A World of Possibility!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kristo

Website & Software Developer
Feb 5, 2015
Not many changes I can suggest. I still think the CMS is a little bit too bold but again that’s just personal preference

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
You must be registered for see images attach

The fuzziness is due to the screenshot i took using my phone lol

6 random users online are now being displayed on the community page!
online.png

Haven't been doing too much lately... Life had a way of getting busy but here's some new CMS development we are working on in an attempt to make it more interactive.

We are working in the user situation.. we haven't had too much activity yet but we also haven't done much advertisement other than find retros and DevBest.

I would describe is as more in a pre launch Beta. We haven't quite achieved what we want with the lack of times in our hands lately.

Last edited:

Zodiak

recovering crack addict
Nov 18, 2011
CMS looks alright but needs some work.

Pre-load the avatar editor images on the register page.

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
We are planning an entire overhaul.of the CMS, starting with the redevelopment of our pages before we implement the new Navi/header. Wait til you see what we got planned. It's gonna look epic. I will keep this post updated as I can.

bobbaWorld was doing pretty good there for awhile... we averaged 7+ online throughout the entire day, hitting a peak of 11 most days.... however we kind of just dropped off and died in the past couple of weeks, which is sad. We had hired some staff members to help us, but instead they only had interest in making rooms littered in super rares... some even giving those away to random players for no reason.

Its no doubt, we have been struggling. I have fixed the economy, in the perfect time, considering everyone just uped and left. The retro game isnt what it used to be and it really sucks man. All of the player wealth is contained to just a couple of hotels now-a-days... back in my day there were a shit tonne of hotels, all of them with large populations and strong economies.

I havent updated this post in ages, so I figured I would show off our new /me/ page.
newme.png

We have also made our catalog a lot more user-friendly:
newcata.png

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
Looks fantastic! I love it.. Considering joing :)
Haha well thanks. We have sadly died but I am working on repopulating the game. It's just hard when you work all the time and no one ever seems to want to help.

n4te

zzz
Oct 27, 2014
We are planning an entire overhaul.of the CMS, starting with the redevelopment of our pages before we implement the new Navi/header. Wait til you see what we got planned. It's gonna look epic. I will keep this post updated as I can.

bobbaWorld was doing pretty good there for awhile... we averaged 7+ online throughout the entire day, hitting a peak of 11 most days.... however we kind of just dropped off and died in the past couple of weeks, which is sad. We had hired some staff members to help us, but instead they only had interest in making rooms littered in super rares... some even giving those away to random players for no reason.

Its no doubt, we have been struggling. I have fixed the economy, in the perfect time, considering everyone just uped and left. The retro game isnt what it used to be and it really sucks man. All of the player wealth is contained to just a couple of hotels now-a-days... back in my day there were a shit tonne of hotels, all of them with large populations and strong economies.

I havent updated this post in ages, so I figured I would show off our new /me/ page.
newme.png

We have also made our catalog a lot more user-friendly:
newcata.png
Doesn't seem too bad. I like how you're trying to be unique in terms of your CMS. Goodluck

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
Doesn't seem too bad. I like how you're trying to be unique in terms of your CMS. Goodluck
The most common trait among hotels is the CMS. For the most part they are all pretty standard and I find that pretty boring. We thought it appropriate to have a unique CMS to go along with our unique theme of being an Open World, rather than a Hotel.

Thanks! :)

Linkestt

Truth is treason in the empire of lies
Nov 8, 2013
This hotel reminds me of the great Blah/Static hotel from 2011-2014. I just recommend you re-name the hotel to a more unique name and find a more sleek design for your CMS as your current one isn't noob-friendly/user-friendly.

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
What are you talking about it's probably the most unique nam out there, and the CMS is very easy to use if you have a set of eyes to notice the navigation is at the bottom lol

[QUOTE"Sarbaz, post: 436292, member: 39554"]This hotel reminds me of the great Blah/Static hotel from 2011-2014. I just recommend you re-name the hotel to a more unique name and find a more sleek design for your CMS as your current one isn't noob-friendly/user-friendly.[/QUOTE]

Linkestt

Truth is treason in the empire of lies
Nov 8, 2013
BobbaWorld is an unique name to you? You are probably a new-generation Habbo retro developer or whatever you want to call yourself.
We have had BobbaLodge, Bobba Hotel, BobbaZone, and many more hotels with the name "Bobba" in it in the past 5-8 years. You got to do better bro...

Also if I'm someone (a kid to be exact) who is coming from HABBO.COM and I sign up for BobbaWorld the content management system (CMS) would all be new to me, I wouldn't know where to begin.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A few Habbo Retros that has the name Bobba (some are still up-and-running):
Bobba Italia -
Bobba Hotel EU -
Bobba California
BobbaLodge
Bobba.LA

MgrLD9U.gif

I1RDavs.png

images

eq8ite.jpg

What are you talking about it's probably the most unique nam out there, and the CMS is very easy to use if you have a set of eyes to notice the navigation is at the bottom lol

[QUOTE"Sarbaz, post: 436292, member: 39554"]This hotel reminds me of the great Blah/Static hotel from 2011-2014. I just recommend you re-name the hotel to a more unique name and find a more sleek design for your CMS as your current one isn't noob-friendly/user-friendly.

Last edited:

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
Bobba.world is unique as it gets these days... Hotels have been overdone so many times in the past it's near impossible to find a suiting name that hasn't been used in any form or variation. Most these hotels now a days have awful newb names lol and sorry I am not conforming to the carbon copy of Habbos disgusting CMS lol if a newb cant figure out how to navigate a much more basic CMS than that of Habbo then I probably don't want them playing my game because clearly they are 8.

BobbaWorld is an unique name to you? You are probably a new-generation Habbo retro developer or whatever you want to call yourself.
We have had BobbaLodge, Bobba Hotel, BobbaZone, and many more hotels with the name "Bobba" in it in the past 5-8 years. You got to do better bro...

Also if I'm someone (a kid to be exact) who is coming from HABBO.COM and I sign up for BobbaWorld the content management system (CMS) would all be new to me, I wouldn't know where to begin.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A few Habbo Retros that has the name Bobba (some are still up-and-running):
Bobba Italia -
Bobba Hotel EU -
Bobba California
BobbaLodge
Bobba.LA

MgrLD9U.gif

I1RDavs.png

images

eq8ite.jpg

We are hiring- two community developers and two moderators to help jumpstart bobbaWorld again. If you would he be interested in becoming a part of the future, apply within !

Community > Apply

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
I have been brushing up on my Wired skills and came up with this re-make of the Arcade Classic - Diner Dash.
It is currently in its Beta testing phase, but this is just an example of our intricately wired Quests & Mini Games, already available, and some in progress, in bobbaWorld!
diner.png

n4te

zzz
Oct 27, 2014
I have been brushing up on my Wired skills and came up with this re-make of the Arcade Classic - Diner Dash.
It is currently in its Beta testing phase, but this is just an example of our intricately wired Quests & Mini Games, already available, and some in progress, in bobbaWorld!
diner.png
Nice!

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
Thanks!
Ive been working hard on it.
Its actually a 1v1 game, 2 game boards.
The first Game Board is Easy - where the food can go to whomever as long as its at the tables.
The second one you must bring the food specifically to the right table. Thinking about making the harder level on a timer as well.

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
Sadly, no. My grandmother had a heart attack and a stroke simultaneously last week and she's been in palliative care ever since. They've been keeping her comfortable as she is no longer eating, taking her medication and she's been off IV Fluids for a few days now. My time has been spent with her, knowing these are her final days. My heart is beyond broken I can't even think of doing anything else other than support my family with any time I have away from work.

There is no plan in place for the growth or future of bobbaWorld at this moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread