BobbaRp - /home isn't working

Yvw

Jun 30, 2013
Hey, I'll try to keep this short.
I just got back into the Retro scene and was looking around and trying to piss with some RP stuff. I loaded up BobbaRp's files and got to work, I've spent a few hours getting some stuff done but the one thing I cannot figure out is after registering and logging in I'm sent to a blank page that says;
"The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. "
I looked through the config and many other things but found nothing... Is this due to the /home page in the cms being actually deleted as to where I need to enter another cms or am I doing something wrong. Any help is appreciated.

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
Hey, I'll try to keep this short.
I just got back into the Retro scene and was looking around and trying to piss with some RP stuff. I loaded up BobbaRp's files and got to work, I've spent a few hours getting some stuff done but the one thing I cannot figure out is after registering and logging in I'm sent to a blank page that says;
"The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. "
I looked through the config and many other things but found nothing... Is this due to the /home page in the cms being actually deleted as to where I need to enter another cms or am I doing something wrong. Any help is appreciated.
is it not /me?

Yvw

Jun 30, 2013
you most likely missing the url rewrite rule. check your .htaccess or web.config file
I believe you're correct or at least on a good idea, I checked .htaccess and the code has these lines
<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{SCRIPT_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{SCRIPT_FILENAME} !-f

RewriteRule ^swf/habbo-imaging/head/([^/]+) /swf/habbo-imaging/head.php?figure=$1
RewriteRule ^account/logout$ logout.php
RewriteRule ^flash_client_error$ home?error=client
RewriteRule ^([^\.]+)$ $1.php [NC,L]
</IfModule>
I believe I need to edit the SCRIPT_FILENAME to the correct file that would direct me to a /home page. If you know what one let me know, if I figure it out I'll update this. Thanks.

EDIT: I was spending some time and wasn't getting anywhere so I messed with web.config, I believe the problem is in there. If I use another CMS web.config it directs me to an error page saying too many requests, if I take out the file I get an error, so it's something to do with that. I'll see if i get it

EDIT 2: Spent last few hours pissing around and made a small progress forward. I went into my IIS Settings and got into the Default Document, I then added pin.php and home.php, this allowed me to login and go to the pin page to enter the pin. But once the pin is entered I am now sent back to what i was before localhost/home with the same message.

EDIT 3(last for a bit): Got it to work (partially) I went into IIS Manager > Default Web Site> Default Document, I then put index as top priority, once loaded i moved pin to priority, then loaded client from there, for now it'll allow me into the client once I get that fixed (stuck on 76% ( )). But it's fine for now. Keeping this here for anyone who faces this problem.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread