Flash Bobba.WTF - Unlimited economy, catalogue, clothing & badges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roper

Ancient Member
Jul 4, 2010
Love it, very up to date and the client is modified but not heavily modified - just how it should be! Some hotels just completely overdo it and it ends up looking tacky, but this is nice and clean. I'll check in from time to time!

Reactions: Joe

Maatt

Aug 29, 2012
The catalogue is very nice and it's evident that a lot of work has been done here. Look forward to seeing what you can do with the rest of the hotel.

I think you make an extremely valid point about this being a project which you enjoy. I think this is more the attitude we need to see from hotel owners.

I wish you all the best.

Reactions: Joe

Vector

Amateur Hour
Aug 30, 2020
Impressive! You guys have clearly put a lot of work into your hotel. Out of curiosity, do you have any specific plans for when Flash support ends?

Keep up the great work!

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
Scrolling through the advertisements section, this is probably the most well developed hotel I've seen. Great work, Joe.

Laynester

a bad bitch
Nov 7, 2018
Scrolling through the advertisements section, this is probably the most well developed hotel I've seen. Great work, Joe.
you're kidding right? this is one of the most basic hotels on findretros atm... still using the habbo theme from like 2009... an edited plus emu..? theres better retros on findretros and in this category that rise above this hotel, including my NGH(which i hate) this hotel lacks custom features and gives a very vanilla vibe, i dont see how its well developed no offence JMG it just seems like a standard plus/rev hotel imo

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
you're kidding right? this is one of the most basic hotels on findretros atm... still using the habbo theme from like 2009... an edited plus emu..? theres better retros on findretros and in this category that rise above this hotel, including my NGH(which i hate) this hotel lacks custom features and gives a very vanilla vibe, i dont see how its well developed no offence JMG it just seems like a standard plus/rev hotel imo
If you bothered to read the posts and comments I’ve made you would know that I completely agree with what you’re saying. It’s just a small fun project we run, we don’t expect to gather a user base of anything above 50 :up:

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
Not really. Look at the other hotels advertised, they slapped another hotels database onto it and called it their own. Joe and the team put time and effort into this. You have your own opinion, I have mine. You probably shouldn't be the one judging the look of someone else's style or client, you have your own to worry about - clearly. The layout of the hotels doesn't mean your lacking anything. I've played Bobba a few times, the community vibe is there, the development team doesn't lack, it's enjoyable, unlike most.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
We've added some stuff to Bobba over the Halloween period.

Store discounts, triple diamonds have been added, event prizes have been changed up, login rare has been changed.

You must be registered for see images attach

Post automatically merged:

We've also added Leaderboards for auto games :)

Post automatically merged:

We've added a bunch of new stuff over the week, new clothing such as Habbo Face Masks, the New Gold Hats, general Christmas stuff.

We've got new weekly LTD's, new Christmas badges, clothing, furniture to collect, check us out :)

Last edited:

yeah

Apr 23, 2018
Introducing our Christmas Hub for the festive period.

We also have loads of Christmas/Winter Inspired events & activities planned for the festive period!!

Check us out :)

eD2RqVc.png

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
You must not be up to date; Pretty sure with adobes latest notice if they are Blocking everything flash doesn't that mean habflash wont work?
Pre much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread