Bloodline v3 SE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuh

Sep 22, 2010
Oh, nevermind, found one. Bloodline v4 SE Release-2011 will be ready Feburary 2011.

Livar

Now 35% cooler!
Oct 15, 2010
Uh, sorry But I don't think your SpLaZe? For some reason's;

1. Why say your Splaze? Splaze has finished his Pixel life, he's onto other Project's but still check's into Habbo (at times)
2. Bloodline v4 SE? wtf? (Splaze released Hygrid Emulator's which I doubt you got because your not Splaze)

Sorry, I can't say "Nice release dude", when It's not and everybody can just Search in "Bloodline v3 SE" on my good old friend "google".

-|ivar.

Tuh

Sep 22, 2010
URRGGG!!! I published my database early I got all details, and I started it up and it all works but, I went to my loader then left by accedent then now the loader won't work, I refreshed the database but it didn't work either.

FL4

Sep 19, 2010
can u add some custom ranks like co-owner Joint Owner Main owner/fournder Senior admin Tec CCTer

Livar

Now 35% cooler!
Oct 15, 2010
Dylan, yes you can by going into, Database, rank's, and like for e.g copy admin, and rename it, then go back into server and it'll be there!

FL4

Sep 19, 2010
but im not like an wiz head on comps

----Edit------
can u like change the credits coz if u can ima change them make more commands ect work on the things that don't work then redo the credits an do sever owner ect but with my credits an rename the sever so basicly its based off Bloodline but more things working on it so its like an beta sever than Bloodline?

Menstral

Nov 14, 2010
You can find loads of PRE-Hosted DCRS for Bloodline.

Or you can visit thehabbos.org loader maker. ;) They give you pre-hosted DCRS.

User3

I just want some piercings and tattoos.
May 23, 2010
TheHabbos.org loader maker DCRs and stuff are broken because the host site is not there now...

Menstral

Nov 14, 2010
Search the forum, I recently commented on a thread that had all the DCRs released. It's made by RastaLulz ;)

Jordon

Nov 28, 2010
I found a glitch when ever I open the server and click "database editor" it closes on me with a popup.

zane

Nov 1, 2010
Are you sure your splaze you dont look like him for 1 wouldnt your username be splaze????? and wouldnt you have your own website?

Tashia

calm yo tits.
Nov 11, 2010
Trade doesnt work on Bloodline :L
i downloaded a bloodline on Plunder.com v3 SE
and trade doesnt work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread