Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
So who's getting the new Call of Duty this year? I personally love the Black Ops series the best, so this is the one I'm most excited for. The BO1 was so cool and I loved the storyline to it. Multiplayer looks great too with a old-school feel. So who's getting it, and what console/system? Looking forward to anything?

DDDDec

Tongue Boxing Champion 2023
May 30, 2017
im deffo getting this on the new machine when it comes out, no way im not getting any new black ops game, would be nice if they brang back the old ones as a bundle so we can still play them kinda sucks that i cant play em on my pc :LLLLLLL (i know u can play em on pc but mine can run any game so rip me). im on a ps4 rn but i wonna get the new xbox as i think it looks better than the new ps console.

Diddy

Aug 14, 2011
Defo gonna get this with the PS5, seems amazing. Very impressed with the improvements they've made to the graphics as well, sounds silly but have you seen how the water looks? Can't wait.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Seems like Activision and the development studios have learned from their mistakes, both Modern Warfare and this new Black Ops are things fans have been asking for, for years already. And they are nailing the games. I also loved the live event how they announced the new game in Warzone, great stuff there.

I'll be buying it for the next-gen for sure, not sure for which one yet though.

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
Seems like Activision and the development studios have learned from their mistakes, both Modern Warfare and this new Black Ops are things fans have been asking for, for years already. And they are nailing the games. I also loved the live event how they announced the new game in Warzone, great stuff there.

I'll be buying it for the next-gen for sure, not sure for which one yet though.
Yes I’m glad they’re finally going back to their roots and doing so much less technology, flying, hopping 20ft in the air, etc. Im excited to see how they continue the story line for this one as well.

DDDDec

May 30, 2017
Played the open beta on ps4 yesterday and it's actually really good I like the multiplayer but I'd like too see gameplay on zombies before I bit the full game

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Played the open beta on ps4 yesterday and it's actually really good I like the multiplayer but I'd like too see gameplay on zombies before I bit the full game
I thought last weekend was the closed beta?

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
I thought last weekend was the closed beta?
Last weekend was closed beta for preorder only. This weekend was open beta for anyone on PlayStation regardless of preorder. Next weekend is open for cross play beta.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Last weekend was closed beta for preorder only. This weekend was open beta for anyone on PlayStation regardless of preorder. Next weekend is open for cross play beta.
Alright, need to check next weekend then. Thought all betas were closed for pre-order only after the first open beta. Can't go for the closed betas due to me switching consoles.

DDDDec

May 30, 2017
Alright, need to check next weekend then. Thought all betas were closed for pre-order only after the first open beta. Can't go for the closed betas due to me switching consoles.
I think it opens back up this weekend it's closed for now

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
Kind of an older thread, but did anyone actually enjoy the beta?

I bought it, got to max level, but was bored the whole time playing it. I know there's more maps, guns and everything else to come, but the only map I truly liked was Cartel.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Kind of an older thread, but did anyone actually enjoy the beta?

I bought it, got to max level, but was bored the whole time playing it. I know there's more maps, guns and everything else to come, but the only map I truly liked was Cartel.
I played the open betas, but I actually really liked it. It felt good to be back in the "old" blackops, it just feels right.

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
I played the open betas, but I actually really liked it. It felt good to be back in the "old" blackops, it just feels right.
I did feel the black ops vibe but, it didn't feel the same as BO1/BO2. I hope the release entails good maps and balanced weapon system. I was using one gun (forget the name) at the start and it was way too OP.

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
One of the best cods in years. I stopped buying it after COD WWII and decided to give this new one another chance. Didn't play the beta aswell but its pretty good. Zombies is really well done this time round, harder but easier. Multiplayer is fair, nothing OP as of yet.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
I'm honestly next level hyped over the fact that they are combining Modern Warfare and Black Ops into the same universe, even in the campaign. Got to say Raven really nailed the story. The only thing that really annoys me about the campaign is the amount of RPG elements they are bringing into the game. For example, searching for intell in missions to unlock sidemissions, or all that lockpicking.

Meap

Don't need glasses if you C#
Nov 7, 2010
Haven’t touched campaign yet but enjoying multiplayer and zombies, Prestige 1 level 27 atm and I’ve already seen people who are like midway through second and even a guy earlier who was one level off of 3rd. Guns definitely need tuning because the mp5 is just broken in some scenarios and snipers get outclassed by pretty much everything
Post automatically merged:

If anyone wants to play now and then let me know Ill give you my ID to add

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread