Call of Duty Black Ops 3

Crimzr

Do somethin' for a boss
Apr 12, 2015
It is now confirmed that Treyarch is making Black Ops 3, what is your opinion on this? There is rumors that is in the future and that 'exo suits' from Advanced Warfare will be back.
Here is a Official Call of Duty®: Black Ops III "Ember" Tease:

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
ngl this Call of Duty I'm hyped for. Last years and the last (ghosts and advanced warfare) were shit just both two of the worst cods so far in my opinion but the Black Ops series seems decent for me since I know zombies will be in the game and I'm a fan of Treyarch's work.

Crimzr

Do somethin' for a boss
Apr 12, 2015
ngl this Call of Duty I'm hyped for. Last years and the last (ghosts and advanced warfare) were shit just both two of the worst cods so far in my opinion but the Black Ops series seems decent for me since I know zombies will be in the game and I'm a fan of Treyarch's work.
I feel Treyarch have made the best Call of Duties and the most fun to play in my personal experience. I can't really see them fucking up what the fans want.

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
I feel Treyarch have made the best Call of Duties and the most fun to play in my personal experience. I can't really see them fucking up what the fans want.
depends if they get tempted enough to make it more futuristic than Advanced Warfare, if they do then personally I'd find that shit since I like games that are with todays technology not some exo jumping halo 4 shit.

Crimzr

Do somethin' for a boss
Apr 12, 2015
depends if they get tempted enough to make it more futuristic than Advanced Warfare, if they do then personally I'd find that shit since I like games that are with todays technology not some exo jumping halo 4 shit.
It is already confirmed to be 'futuristic' but if you think about it, Black Ops 2 was based off 2025 and I still really enjoyed that game. But, with Advanced Warfare they just took it to a new level. Hoping the Call of Duty franchise doesn't tun into Halo/Destiny.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Call of Duty died out, the only decent return they could make at this point would probably be back in World War 2, or hell Vietnam maybe, without wanting to make up all this bullshit.

travy641

Apr 30, 2015
It is already confirmed to be 'futuristic' but if you think about it, Black Ops 2 was based off 2025 and I still really enjoyed that game. But, with Advanced Warfare they just took it to a new level. Hoping the Call of Duty franchise doesn't tun into Halo/Destiny.
Yea exactly i enjoyed black ops 2 the most, advanced warfare and black ops 3 look like twins just different companies version of he same game in my opinion.

ByCreator

Apr 28, 2015
I like how they have incorporated in Black Ops 3 exo "armor" almost as oppose to the exoskeleton advanced warfare has. It just looks so better and more badass in my opinion haha

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
I'll have to wait and see when it comes out. I have faith in Treyarch, I really enjoyed Black Ops and Black Ops 2. Hopefully, this'll be another good one by them, but I'm not much a fan of the futuristic stuff.

ByCreator

Apr 28, 2015
Nor am I. I agree that Treyarch has made 2 incredibly good games, Black Ops 2 being my favorite. Time will tell.

Crimzr

Do somethin' for a boss
Apr 12, 2015
I'll have to wait and see when it comes out. I have faith in Treyarch, I really enjoyed Black Ops and Black Ops 2. Hopefully, this'll be another good one by them, but I'm not much a fan of the futuristic stuff.
Hopefully they will release some more information soon and not let us down. Sniping has been confirmed to be compatible as Black Ops 2.

And rumors circling that there is NOT 'exo suits' in every game mode only one specific game mode.

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
Hell yeah! Walking on walls for days, definitely going to buy this over Titanfall 2.

Wesleigh

Hi.
Dec 30, 2011
I'm not going to lie, I'm slightly sceptical about the latest Call of Duty. Not sure why, but I am.

If you think about it, Advanced Warfare is, in my opinion, a remake of Halo. I know I'm going to get slated for saying it, but hell, I might as well voice my opinion.

Still going to buy it, though. (I do still worry.)

Whip

- FiveM Server Developer -
Nov 6, 2013
They need to stop making all this futuristic shit they need some good old CoD back i'm keen to play Black Ops 3 but judging on the last 3 games released i'm not to convinced it's gonna be any better.

I'm not going to lie, I'm slightly sceptical about the latest Call of Duty. Not sure why, but I am.

If you think about it, Advanced Warfare is, in my opinion, a remake of Halo. I know I'm going to get slated for saying it, but hell, I might as well voice my opinion.

Still going to buy it, though. (I do still worry.)

Dunno why people would be slating you for saying it is like Halo that's exactly what it's like :p

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
I wouldn't even class this or AW as Call Of Duty.

AW is terrible and this just looks exactly the same as AW but with a few modifications.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
I wouldn't even class this or AW as Call Of Duty.

AW is terrible and this just looks exactly the same as AW but with a few modifications.
I would classify this as Call of Duty. COD is essentially the same garbage recycled over and over, it was only good in the beginning.

Users who are viewing this thread