Call of Duty Black Ops 3 - Anyone getting it?

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
BlackOpsIII-logo.png
I've recently just pre-ordered black ops 3 since theres a deal going on at Tesco for if you pre-order two games then you get two for one but yeah moving on. Is anyone else getting the game? Not alot of my friends are getting this year since the its getting 'too' realistic to their taste and I actually kinda agree on what they're talking about. I'll probs only play zombies and campaign, not multiplayer because the sound of exo-suits and more futuristic crap pisses me off when it comes to everyone camping on maps.

I've also looked at the trailer and such for zombies and tbh it looks okay. Not good but just okay for now. I might even just purchase the season pass for the zombie dlcs, it mainly depends on what the first zombie map is and how good zombies is going to be this year.

maxresdefault.jpg

Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops-New.jpg

0x600.jpg

call-of-duty-black-ops-3-zombies-details-juggernog-edition-with-mini-fridge-leak-486496-2.jpg

What do you guys think?

Dayron1234

Rapnameiszero,cuzIhavezero,toleranceforidiots
Jun 30, 2010
Played the beta and I must say, it's so much better than Ghost and Advance Warfare. I plan on pre-ordering digitally on my PS4 a week before it comes out. I'll be playing every mode with my friends. Even though I just played the beta, I already know it'll be a great game.

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Played the beta and I must say, it's so much better than Ghost and Advance Warfare. I plan on pre-ordering digitally on my PS4 a week before it comes out. I'll be playing every mode with my friends. Even though I just played the beta, I already know it'll be a great game.
I didn't get a chance to play the beta man, feel lucky xD

Examed

Я весь высший лидер из вас всех
Aug 7, 2014
The graphics seems very nice, but I'll probably get it very late.

Dayron1234

Rapnameiszero,cuzIhavezero,toleranceforidiots
Jun 30, 2010
I didn't get a chance to play the beta man, feel lucky xD
When you play it, you'll notice how much Call of Duty has improved. No one that I've played with complained about it feeling like another Call of Duty. Activision really went over the top this time. Even Call of Duty YouTuber's enjoyed it more than Ghost and Advance Warfare.

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
COD is getting weaker as it releases even more of it's "futuristic" inventions. I'd rather play some realistic, this is boring to me, very boring. I will say that I do like COD zombies, that's all I've ever really enjoyed. COD died when Ghosts was released personally.

Ethereal

Neurotic Male
May 18, 2013
The Beta was pretty nifty, but no. Not sure how you think it's "realistic", and I'm not sure how camping really affects anyone tbh.

Ollie

Jan 7, 2013
Still playing COD4 - best cod. I probs won't get it but my brother is so might have a game or two.

Gxnge

Jul 30, 2015
Yeah I'm getting it, I've always been a massive fan of the cod series despite the let downs from Ghosts and Advanced Warfare. I played the Beta a bit and I enjoyed it but I'm waiting to see what zombies has to bring. It has a lot of potential I'm just hoping they're not going to mess it up again. Looking forward to it

Users who are viewing this thread