Beta Testing

Ben144

Jan 31, 2017
Hey,

I have got a quick question. I am using the FluxRP retro hotel and i am wondering how to i put it into beta mode so that people need to request a beta code and how would i generate the beta code.

Thanks in advance

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
Hey,

I have got a quick question. I am using the FluxRP retro hotel and i am wondering how to i put it into beta mode so that people need to request a beta code and how would i generate the beta code.

Thanks in advance
is there a beta table in the database and possibly a config setting for the beta access?

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
There is a beta table, and it should be on the register page. You put a code in the database table called "beta" and then set the user_id to 0. After the beta code is used, the user_id will be filled with the user who redeemed the code. By deleting the code + user_id from the field, if the user already redeemed that code they will be blocked from being able to login again and will need a new code. Hope this helps!

Ben144

Jan 31, 2017
There is a beta table, and it should be on the register page. You put a code in the database table called "beta" and then set the user_id to 0. After the beta code is used, the user_id will be filled with the user who redeemed the code. By deleting the code + user_id from the field, if the user already redeemed that code they will be blocked from being able to login again and will need a new code. Hope this helps!
Yeah i have got the tables for beta in the database but on the register's page they are no where for the user to redeem the code on :/

Users who are viewing this thread