Best game released this holiday season?

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
So I didn't get any games upon release this October/November time. But I'm curious on what everyone's been enjoying lately. I may buy a couple of them. Holding out a little bit just for anticipation of PS5 announcement/preorders.

Curious on Call of Duty and the new Star Wars Fallen Jedi game.

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
The new Call of Duty is literally the same as the last 300 Call of Duty games, not worth getting.

Ecko

23:37 [autobots] -!- eckostylez [[email protected]]
Nov 25, 2012
I've heard lots of great things about the new Star Wars game, though I'll likely wait quite a bit for it to go down in price before I get it.

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
I've heard lots of great things about the new Star Wars game, though I'll likely wait quite a bit for it to go down in price before I get it.
Same, it does look cool, but Ive been hearing that it has quite a few bugs at release. Some people even getting so bad of a bug, they had to restart the entire campaign.
The new Call of Duty is literally the same as the last 300 Call of Duty games, not worth getting.
Really? From what Ive seen on a few twitch streams, it looks more battlefield-like and a more heavy focus on ground war. Could be very wrong, but it's what I've observed so far.

Higoka

Dec 16, 2018
I can recommend the new star wars, even though i never was a fan of star wars or the movies. kinda reminds me of god of war. im usually a huge cod fanboy but mw has to much campers and claymores in every corner i cant enjoy it much so therefore i just play every once in a while. i often play fifa 20 pro clubs, ultimate team is just pay to win dont like it

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
I can recommend the new star wars, even though i never was a fan of star wars or the movies. kinda reminds me of god of war. im usually a huge cod fanboy but mw has to much campers and claymores in every corner i cant enjoy it much so therefore i just play every once in a while. i often play fifa 20 pro clubs, ultimate team is just pay to win dont like it
Yeah my thoughts exactly with Call of Duty. But that happens with every new CoD. Just like how the shotgun was so overpowered at release. Patches and bug fixes will nerf things and make it more balanced as the months go on.

Users who are viewing this thread