Battlefield One FTW

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Kind of a weird thread but nonetheless, I think Battlefield One will be a game-changer in the gaming community. Finally a company had the balls to stop going futuristic and decided to make a game that goes back to good fighting styles. None of these "wall-running" or anything that would ruin the gameplay style, is a major plus. Can't wait for it!

LeChris

Habbo Enthusiast
Kind of a weird thread but nonetheless, I think Battlefield One will be a game-changer in the gaming community. Finally a company had the balls to stop going futuristic and decided to make a game that goes back to good fighting styles. None of these "wall-running" or anything that would ruin the gameplay style, is a major plus. Can't wait for it!
I can't wait to be in a blimp shooting down planes :p

Whip

- FiveM Server Developer -
I'm happy someone has finally stop making the futuristic rubbish, and gone back to the good old days keen as hell for this game.

That price tag though. 60 euros. Also, I cannot think how big the game is gonna be.
A "$200" developer things 60 euros is a lot. The irony is real.
Most of us do not worry about internet bills because we get unlimited internet in our country's.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)