Basic page template

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
Got bored so i decided to make a basic webpage template, it's really crap tbh haha just play around with it, basic html/css on php. Didn't make a .htaccess didnt see the point seeing as though its probs never gonna get used, ever.

Page image:
3OJ9V.jpg

Folder structure:
3NlT4.png

Download link:

Credits:
Me (Not that i care)
(For the lorum ipsum bullshit)

Have fun :)

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Ok so it doesn't look that great, but it's a good attempt to improve your coding. Nice work.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Not sure what's going on with the logo here ;)

Anyway, it's basic (as you've said) but it's also clean and pretty tidy, the color-scheme isn't too bad either. Nice free release. Keep it up and keep improving :)

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
Not sure what's going on with the logo here ;)

Anyway, it's basic (as you've said) but it's also clean and pretty tidy, the color-scheme isn't too bad either. Nice free release. Keep it up and keep improving :)

Yeah about the logo i don't even know facepalm.jpg

I'll probably make a few more, i'm still developing my webdesign skills so y'know, i just need ideas really i'm not that creative when it comes to anything hahaha

Thanks for the feedback ! :up:

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
I like your effort.

A good thing to do would be maybe slightly round the edges of the yellow box. The spaces of the links on the navigation bar need to be separated more and the footer maybe needs to be smaller with more of a grey text instead.

Just my opinion, but good luck. :)

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
I like your effort.

A good thing to do would be maybe slightly round the edges of the yellow box. The spaces of the links on the navigation bar need to be separated more and the footer maybe needs to be smaller with more of a grey text instead.

Just my opinion, but good luck. :)

Thread updated! I increased the padding of the links, rounded the edges of the yellow box and changed the colour and size of the footer text.

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
Thread updated! I increased the padding of the links, rounded the edges of the yellow box and changed the colour and size of the footer text.

It is getting better :'D, maybe change the "Free basic page layout" to a lighter colour of the content box and underlines of the navigation bar links?

Also the content box imo should be a light grey colour. :3

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
It is getting better :'D, maybe change the "Free basic page layout" to a lighter colour of the content box and underlines of the navigation bar links?

Also the content box imo should be a light grey colour. :3

Thread updated! I did all those you said :3

Users who are viewing this thread