Request Banner for my Signiture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unacceptable

umadbr0?
Aug 3, 2012
Hey everyone!
So, I've noticed that a lot of people have banner's on DevBest. I would also Like one, But, I don't have Photoshop or anything like that, So I'm willing to pay someone £3 via Paypal, If they make me an awesome banner, that says Unacceptable on it. I Don't want someone to go to a banner generator, I want a very good, detailed banner, done on Photoshop or other software of the sort. I don't want rubbish. It can be animated, or just a picture. I just want it to Look amazing! If you are interested please leave a comment or PM me. Thanks, - Unacceptable

LoW

Learner.
Jun 16, 2011
Hey everyone!
So, I've noticed that a lot of people have banner's on DevBest. I would also Like one, But, I don't have Photoshop or anything like that, So I'm willing to pay someone £3 via Paypal, If they make me an awesome banner, that says Unacceptable on it. I Don't want someone to go to a banner generator, I want a very good, detailed banner, done on Photoshop or other software of the sort. I don't want rubbish. It can be animated, or just a picture. I just want it to Look amazing! If you are interested please leave a comment or PM me. Thanks, - Unacceptable
Size and description?

LoW

Learner.
Jun 16, 2011
Motto: #Knowledge is Power
3 Things: Hacker, Coder, DevBest addict
Done!
Here:
copyofunacceptable.gif

**It has a message in the last part saying "Send the Money to [email protected] to get the original copy, **Through Paypal**" I'd just like to make sure that you will pay me :p

But if you didn't like it, it's ok :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread