Feedback Banner and Logo

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
Nothing big just want some feedback on these two graphics I created. (NOTE THIS IS MY FIRST TIME EVER!)

oQ-tXkxnR46_DmBZvB3B_g.png

a5LZpHQfRluv7xWFanb2Kg.png

They are both transparent just that I did them on paint.net and background is like that blah blah blah...

Inspired by @Owen

Leeroy

playsky.pw
Oct 24, 2015
The logo is really nice but the volter bold in the black box looks kinda skewed - I recommend using the normal volter font for the bottom text

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
I recommend watermarking your credit tag as it shouldn't really be that bright. IF you're using photoshop you can just right click the text layer and turn down the Opacity

cain

insert html
May 12, 2012
I like the logo it's something different, but for the white lines I think you were trying to add a sort of shining effect? Decrease the opacity a little bit. The lines also aren't equally spread but that isn't a big deal, the description needs to be fixed since it overlaps the faded border and also looks quite off.

Good job for a first try.

Kylie

Princess
Dec 9, 2012
You did great for your first time, better than me anyway! Try making the font smaller on top of the transparent lining of the banner and use Volter Goldfish font, maybe size 9 or less, but readable - This will make your text look neater and not weird with the outlining of the font. Great work though! ;)

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
You did great for your first time, better than me anyway! Try making the font smaller on top of the transparent lining of the banner and use Volter Goldfish font, maybe size 9 or less, but readable - This will make your text look neater and not weird with the outlining of the font. Great work though! ;)
Thanks Princess, the font size is 6 I believe :) Ill mess around it.

I like the logo it's something different, but for the white lines I think you were trying to add a sort of shining effect? Decrease the opacity a little bit. The lines also aren't equally spread but that isn't a big deal, the description needs to be fixed since it overlaps the faded border and also looks quite off.

Good job for a first try.
Yeah it was meant to be an effect and I deliberately didn't make it equally spread xD

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Not bad for your first attempt, logo is better than the banner. Look at other banners being made and try to replicate some of the ideas they use like the opacity mentioned earlier. Just don't give up :p

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
Not bad for your first attempt, logo is better than the banner. Look at other banners being made and try to replicate some of the ideas they use like the opacity mentioned earlier. Just don't give up :p
Thanks and yeah I rushed banner a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread