Flash Babbo Hotel ~ r63b ~ 24/7 ~ DDOS Protected ~ Hiring Staff ~ Wired Furni

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArtificialSkittlez

Nov 12, 2016
Hello,

Babbo Hotel is a r63b based hotel on a VPN with DDos Protection, We are a brand new hotel that opened not long ago
we are looking for people to join our current quiet community. We will be hiring staff soon and running some great competitions and room events!

Why should you join Babbo
24/7 Hotel
Hiring Staff
Great Community
No Lag!
Custom Furni
And Much More!

Join Now!

or click the banner

Screenshots
1Zt21v6.png

4Yl2SuH.png

0232Kw0.png

tvbekrj.png

Thanks Staff For Accepting it.

Manuela

May 27, 2016
The hotel looks quite decent, I would just suggest to customize the cms a little bit more. Perhaps, change the background to match with your hotel's name or edit a bit of the Habbo.swf (The loader at least). Either way it's nice to see a phoenix hotel these days :) Goodluck!

Liam

Fly and mighty
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Your thread says R63B but your screenshots show R63, CMS could also do with some updates. Good luck.

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
So many people trashing something that used to be a good retro.Nevertheless best of luck with your hotel.
And that design?Are you on PRE-Installed package @ EpicHosts, is Terrum still a thing? lol

Coltz

habbotard
Jun 12, 2016
Same old CMS concepts, nothing much to be profound about this Retro as majority of them are pretty much similar. Other than my opinion stated I wish you the best of luck.

ArtificialSkittlez

Nov 12, 2016
The hotel looks quite decent, I would just suggest to customize the cms a little bit more. Perhaps, change the background to match with your hotel's name or edit a bit of the Habbo.swf (The loader at least). Either way it's nice to see a phoenix hotel these days :) Goodluck!

Your thread says R63B but your screenshots show R63, CMS could also do with some updates. Good luck.
thanks dude, and yeah im editing alot of shit at the moment.

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
Vulnerable to XSS injections all over the CMS.
eab33bbebb2a445e97569ffc98e787e2.png

XSS Session-hijacking would be rather simple considering the fact that it's a client-side cookie with an unreasonable expiration date.
f82f811200154bf9ab44abd62a84aeee.png

ArtificialSkittlez

Nov 12, 2016
Vulnerable to XSS injections all over the CMS.
eab33bbebb2a445e97569ffc98e787e2.png

XSS Session-hijacking would be rather simple considering the fact that it's a client-side cookie with an unreasonable expiration date.
f82f811200154bf9ab44abd62a84aeee.png
What tool is this? i know its a google chrome addon?

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
A simple Habbo skin can be fine if it has unique features, is fully working and has a nice colour scheme. As stated above, this is obviously an EpicHosts hotel and it does need lots of work.

It isn't actually Phoenix..

Core

Nov 10, 2016
This reminds me back in the day when there was hotels by epic hosts.
Damn they were noobs!

NO4H

Dec 21, 2016
Nothing at all changed within the hotel or CMS. Thread needs more info and nothing unique about this hotel as of now.

Best of luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread