Azure Epic Catalogue v3 OUT NOW

0AK

Apr 14, 2015
nHGHfeM.png

Hello Devbest members, I'm releasing my custom catalogue edit to the public as there are not many decent ones out there that are organised or up to date. This catalogue was built from the original azure catalogue therefore this is the right one for you if you're starting a retro, this catalogue can be used for any similar emulators out there today if you have the correct tools to convert it, I do not have tools todo this but maybe someone will post tools below in the near future. The SQL in the database itself is organised as the id's are not big numbers unlike some catalogues.

Note: KyleeIsProz and myself have decided to work together on the next version of this catalogue. With a talented member joining the group we can create a unique and up to date catalogue out there for the upcoming new azure build so you don't have to waste your own time in doing it yourself.

Epic Catalogue v2

- Vip Page
- Organised Staff section
- Customs Section with detailed customs unlike shitty recolors.
- Diamonds Store
- All the latest furniture
- Clothing
- Builders Club
- Bot Wired
- Everything is English 100%

Theirs much more stuff added in this catalogue, I wont be able to list it all or ill be here for days. If you have any questions or ideas for the next version the please let me know below.

Epic Catalogue v3 (New database structure for build 2.0 and upwards)

* VIP Page
* Events Prizes Cata (In staff section)
* Organised Staff section
* Customs Section with detailed customs unlike shitty recolors
* Diamonds Store
* All the latest furniture
* Everything is 100% English
* Clothing
* Builders club
* Bot wired
* Christmas Furniture 2015
* Halloween Furniture 2015
* More customs added
* More Organised

CTk71dv.png

4ygnvSC.png

3T2Sft3.png

yYDC7hi.png

jFFDaU6.png

iJ9bYDl.png

fd7A3ts.png

TNveRRg.png

bltvMe9.png

Credits To everyone who supported and helped me, thanks for everything!
- Robot [Myself]
From RZ:
- KyleeIsProzZ
- Johno
- MrSpooks
- ToxRetros
- Vaulient
- HabMoon
- Diddy
- EmielJ
- Sir Jamal

Don't forget the likes!

Last edited:

0AK

Apr 14, 2015
Haha, thought it would be useful for devbest members to, as most releases are on rz.

Version 2 off this catalogue will be out very soon, Vaulient been adding more missing things such as 'Users Effects' & Some more neat customs not shitty recolors. More information soon about the next version.

0AK

Apr 14, 2015
Really appreciate all the feedback, version 2 off this catalogue is being worked on ready for the new azure build 2.0 as most of you are all aware, any ideas or any custom furniture that you've made feel free to let me know as we want this catalogue to be 'Epic' from the others out there!

bruhguy

Retired
Jun 26, 2015
Really appreciate all the feedback, version 2 off this catalogue is being worked on ready for the new azure build 2.0 as most of you are all aware, any ideas or any custom furniture that you've made feel free to let me know as we want this catalogue to be 'Epic' from the others out there!
Goodluck!

Oct 11, 2014
Add Clothing Store pls? really appreciate it m8

0AK

Apr 14, 2015
Add Clothing Store pls? really appreciate it m8
Will be, just finished doing builders club furniture, I've added all the building club furniture but not all colors, time consuming. I will be adding clothing store ofc :)

0AK

Apr 14, 2015
Epic Catalogue v2 is now out, Read main thread for more information on what has been changed and added. New images have also been added so don't be shy to view um. Let us know how everything is and if any issues or problems then let us know ASAP! Enjoy guys.

coolman600

Jun 22, 2012
Epic Catalogue v2 is now out, Read main thread for more information on what has been changed and added. New images have also been added so don't be shy to view um. Let us know how everything is and if any issues or problems then let us know ASAP! Enjoy guys.
Hi 0AK can you start a converstation. I am having issues adding my friends statues he made to my r63b hotel.

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Well done, nice catalogue, am looking at the SQL's as working on a cata soon and might nick some of your furniture. :)

mats

Jan 28, 2012
how i can add furniture on firewind i nedd catalog_items and items_base sql can some one give me a tool that works?

Users who are viewing this thread