Available to advertise our retros on TheHabbos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChickenStatic

Jan 8, 2012
I remember seeing a sorta advertisement space at the top available for retros to advertise themselves? I'd love to see the cost of this and if I'd be allowed to purchase advertisement space, that's if it's still used?

Just thinking of ways to promote my retro and build it up :)

TheJoshy

PlusHost.org -> GOGOGO
Jul 4, 2010
I think it gave an unfair advantage over hotels that earned their ranking, although I'm not sure but I think it was removed... would be interested to see this too.

tyr0ne

Mar 29, 2012
I think it gave an unfair advantage over hotels that earned their ranking, although I'm not sure but I think it was removed... would be interested to see this too.
that's the point of advertisements dawg

ads on google give an unfair advantage to sites ranking higher, but google make money out of it so who cares. same principle for retros.

R3TR0Z

Aug 11, 2010
Advertising is the same thing as you place on it so it does not make sense.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
This happened once and since then Josh hasn't done it since, many people have offered him a reasonable price, but you got to think about it; it's a voting top-list, if you want your site on there, use TheHabbos API and get some votes, and you may just make it. The only advertisements you will see is either some of Josh's websites, or advertisements from publishing website.

- Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread