Flash AuxRP - Rising RP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mexicano

El Patrón
Aug 14, 2013
This RP is made out of devbest and noobzone releases, nothing unique or special in this what so ever and i HIGHLY doubt that they will make their "from scratch" CMS/EMU. They dont have enough knowledge to do such thing which means they will end up renaming and being based of things that were made by other people that are actually Developers. Editing a source and adding a bad responsive design to the CMS does not make anyone a Developer. Good Luck tho! 1/10 :down:

GageDodd

Sep 30, 2014
This RP is made out of devbest and noobzone releases, nothing unique or special in this what so ever and i HIGHLY doubt that they will make their "from scratch" CMS/EMU. They dont have enough knowledge to do such thing which means they will end up renaming and being based of things that were made by other people that are actually Developers. Editing a source and adding a bad responsive design to the CMS does not make anyone a Developer. Good Luck tho! 1/10 :down:
Why Do You Have Doubts?

Liam

trust nobody
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
CMS could do with some improvements, it looks cluttered and the index doesn't look very welcoming but it's somewhat different. Good luck with this.

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016
CMS could do with some improvements, it looks cluttered and the index doesn't look very welcoming but it's somewhat different. Good luck with this.
Thanks I am coding a new CMS as I stated. Also keep up the good work with Hablush bro.

Wasn't NovicRP with a custom cms and emulator supposed to be released? False works well with Nathan in all honesty.

Real shit.
If you didn't know know I stopped novic. I might release what I have of the CMS and what I started of the emulator (was a plus edit)

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
Thanks I am coding a new CMS as I stated. Also keep up the good work with Hablush bro.

If you didn't know know I stopped novic. I might release what I have of the CMS and what I started of the emulator (was a plus edit)
You should maybe it would show that you actually keep your promises? :rolleyes:

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
From scratch? Like not a plus edit or nothing? Mad respect on that. It'll be interesting to see if you actually follow through or of this is just a false promise. I'd suggest you look at some foreign forums as their designs are quite nice (don't copy them because we like from scratch), but it might be of some use to get an idea of what to do.
If he's creating a PHP cms and C# emu then I couldn't care less for more ripoffs lol

Muff

Aug 5, 2015
@GageDodd Claims everyone's work he isn't a very respectful person
he claim's any work that's nowhere older than 3-4 years thinking people wouldn't notice it ;OTP

Nonetheless good look with the hotel.

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Working on the unique ness. We want to be different. We were wrong to open as the CMS that was being coded wasn't ready and still isnt. But anyhow what features would you like to see?
I would say, Look at PeakRP.com for a prime example of a leading role playing brand. Look at some of their features and build off it. Don't directly copy but just look and think what would look awesome for an rp to attract an audience. I'd suggest maybe putting the role play hotel into beta mode to test it out and develop it before launching so early.

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016
I would say, Look at PeakRP.com for a prime example of a leading role playing brand. Look at some of their features and build off it. Don't directly copy but just look and think what would look awesome for an rp to attract an audience. I'd suggest maybe putting the role play hotel into beta mode to test it out and develop it before launching so early.
Thanks for the feedback.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
I cannot stress this enough, if you want a moderator to see your posts/thread then please report them, don't tag us! I've cleaned some useless posts although some criticism was posted there were in fact on topic. Remember, if you criticise somebody's work, try post some suggestions, don't just be toxic.

I honestly would be surprised to see another custom CMS/Emulator.
The fact you can hardly type English shows that I doubt you could program your own Emulator LOL
There are many great foreign developers who struggle with English, what's your point here?! Whether they're English or not I've come across some great people (on this forum) who can't type up amazing sentences, doesn't mean they're rubbish developers.

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016
I cannot stress this enough, if you want a moderator to see your posts/thread then please report them, don't tag us! I've cleaned some useless posts although some criticism was posted there were in fact on topic. Remember, if you criticise somebody's work, try post some suggestions, don't just be toxic.

I honestly would be surprised to see another custom CMS/Emulator.

There are many great foreign developers who struggle with English, what's your point here?! Whether they're English or not I've come across some great people (on this forum) who can't type up amazing sentences, doesn't mean they're rubbish developers.
Thanks @JMG always had the up most respect for you.

Honestly it isn't about the features we'd like to see. If you compare Aux to a RP like Holo or Peak. They have been in BETA for quite some time and have built a community that they can hold with their unique features that they've added. You opening with a RageCMS edit shows basically a lack of thought and already gives Aux a bad name. I don't think you know what you're actually getting into when you say you're going to code your own emulator from scratch. Seeings as how long Plus took and that was based off of uber.. Arcturus for example has been an on-going development since 2014 ( ). I see this as something that will just end up dying such as your loyalrp advertisement that got "closed" in less than 24 hours. I also don't think you have the abilities in almost any language to code an emulator in. Even then I don't think you have the HTML & CSS skills to code a CMS that is functional, fast, and has features that users want to see but not too jam-packed seeings as most of a user's time is spent on the client anyhow.
Thanks for the feedback loyal was a mistake thread being they are open. Anyhow I want to make a emulator and I already started a little bit. The emulator might take forever to code but I plan on accomplishing my goals within the retro community. I been working toward this goal and I plan on doing along side Aux. We plan being open for years to come. Aux been around before it reopened and had a great userbase. Also I'm putting some thoughts into making Aux in open beta and or closed beta. I have still yet to decide with Gage and Amil. I want the users to be able to see the updates. Thanks!

Goal of CMS:
-Clean & Simple
-Bold & Sleek Design
-Easy to use
-Less Pages (None of the extra pages as FluxCMS/RageCMS has)

That's my main goal of the CMS!

At the end of all this I plan on proving everyone wrong that dissed my developer skills. As if I can't accomplish the goal.

Last edited:

Menkz

Jul 9, 2010
Nathan claiming he can code is like me saying I've been to the moon ... Gage.. IDK who this kid is but \_(",)_/

gl on this .. let's hope it's not another flob nathan has been apart of.

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016
(UPDATE) We have looked through all the feedback and we are officially putting Aux in beta. Users will still be allowed online as we update. Thanks!

GageDodd

Sep 30, 2014
Nathan claiming he can code is like me saying I've been to the moon ... Gage.. IDK who this kid is but \_(",)_/

gl on this .. let's hope it's not another flob nathan has been apart of.
Thank You So Much on Your Luck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread