Flash AuxRP - Rising RP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016
You must be registered for see images attach

Hi, AuxRP has just reopen. We are always updating the server and working on new updates. That includes clothing, guns, cms, etc.!

Features:
Customized CMS (In the process)
Foton Emulator based off plus emulator
Customized Clothing
And Much More!

Credits: @GageDodd @Amil1234

Also we just switched to a new VPS. So we are sorry for having everyone register again. We are working on a new CMS for everyone and in the future we might code a new emulator.

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

Last edited:

Haid

Dec 20, 2011
Gotta fix that header logo please! Index is a decent change from the usual. Also you're currently index voting from your FR banner so I'd fix that before you get suspended!

Good luck.

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
Just another hotel running off FluxRP. :(

Good luck with this, you won't last long with PeakRP out there because they put effort into it unlike this ;)

GageDodd

Sep 30, 2014
Gotta fix that header logo please! Index is a decent change from the usual. Also you're currently index voting from your FR banner so I'd fix that before you get suspended!

Good luck.
Hello, I am the owner of the index, i created it for them, as you see on the footer bar it says "Credits To Gage!" but yea, the sizing of the logo is a bit off, i am going to work on that. i will fix that asap, thank you for your feedback!

didnt even bother to fix the logo css lol x
Why Not.

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016

Good luck.
Thanks mate! Will do. Good luck with Peak as well it's amazing at what you guys are doing!

Just another hotel running off FluxRP. :(

Good luck with this, you won't last long with PeakRP out there because they put effort into it unlike this ;)
We are working on developing are own emulator as well as are CMS is being coded as of now.

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
Thanks mate! Will do. Good luck with Peak as well it's amazing at what you guys are doing!

We are working on developing are own emulator as well as are CMS is being coded as of now.
Bet you're just ripping from released shit for your "own emulator". My money's on bits of Flux, Rage, and Holo will all be thrown together into one super emulator! And your CMS lacks a sort of consistency, it just overall looks like shit if you want my honesty. It doesn't flow well together and looks like something I coded when I was like 15. Good luck with this I suppose.

GageDodd

Sep 30, 2014
Bet you're just ripping from released shit for your "own emulator". My money's on bits of Flux, Rage, and Holo will all be thrown together into one super emulator! And your CMS lacks a sort of consistency, it just overall looks like shit if you want my honesty. It doesn't flow well together and looks like something I coded when I was like 15. Good luck with this I suppose.
That Is Why We Are Coding our own cms, and emu, to make it all go along

Xuxu

Nov 21, 2016
this may be helpful to fix the logo issue ;)
Code:
;background-repeat:no-repeat;

put that code after ; on the line below
Code:
background: url('img/logo.png');
found in habbo-indexs.css

felt off to post this on your advertisement thread but thought it could be useful lol

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016
this may be helpful to fix the logo issue ;)
Code:
;background-repeat:no-repeat;

put that code after ; on the line below
Code:
background: url('img/logo.png');
felt off to post this on your advertisement thread but thought it could be useful lol
Thanks
I'm coding the CMS. Although I like your feedback and we plan on making the emulator from scratch.

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
Thanks

I'm coding the CMS. Although I like your feedback and we plan on making the emulator from scratch.
From scratch? Like not a plus edit or nothing? Mad respect on that. It'll be interesting to see if you actually follow through or of this is just a false promise. I'd suggest you look at some foreign forums as their designs are quite nice (don't copy them because we like from scratch), but it might be of some use to get an idea of what to do.

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016
From scratch? Like not a plus edit or nothing? Mad respect on that. It'll be interesting to see if you actually follow through or of this is just a false promise. I'd suggest you look at some foreign forums as their designs are quite nice (don't copy them because we like from scratch), but it might be of some use to get an idea of what to do.
I want to really do it. After we finish the CMS. I plan on looking at the other designs. I want to start the development of the emulator as soon as possible. Thanks mate! :)

Please Provide Feedback as we update the thread! Also suggest any ideas for new clothing or furniture. Thanks :)

Hender

King Tinkerer
Mar 3, 2016
Devbest needs a bull shit button.

Hender and 3 ofhers calls BS.

lock this thead quit habbo.

Hender

King Tinkerer
Mar 3, 2016
P

Please explain how it's bullshit. We plan on doing are own emulator from scratch it never hurts to try.

But renaming an emulator and changing some commands doesnt mean youre "doing your own emulator from scratch".

good luck with that though.

GageDodd

Sep 30, 2014
But renaming an emulator and changing some commands doesnt mean youre "doing your own emulator from scratch".

good luck with that though.
Um Mr.Hender why do you have to doubt on people. find someone else to do it too. oh wait you do. haha i forgot. and why do you just assume that he will just """""rename and change some commands" what makes you believe that hes not going to start from scratch. please provide more information, thanks!

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
Um Mr.Hender why do you have to doubt on people. find someone else to do it too. oh wait you do. haha i forgot. and why do you just assume that he will just """""rename and change some commands" what makes you believe that hes not going to start from scratch. please provide more information, thanks!
The fact he claimed you were running some custom index and I found it on a foreign forum says otherwise LOL. So all you did was claim someone else's work.
Edit:
The fact you can hardly type English shows that I doubt you could program your own Emulator LOL

GageDodd

Sep 30, 2014
The fact he claimed you were running some custom index and I found it on a foreign forum says otherwise LOL. So all you did was claim someone else's work.
Edit:
The fact you can hardly type English shows that I doubt you could program your own Emulator LOL
congrats, you found a index that looks like the one im using! good job man! give this man an award. that attempt to try and critize me will get you so far in life. it was worth your time that much. to critize me that much, that you tried to find something that looked somewhat like it. congrats!

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
congrats, you found a index that looks like the one im using! good job man! give this man an award. that attempt to try and critize me will get you so far in life. it was worth your time that much. to critize me that much, that you tried to find something that looked somewhat like it. congrats!
LOL try again. I found the EXACT same one. You should also feel proud for even saying you made it "custom" when you just changed some CSS and a logo? Good job man.

GageDodd

Sep 30, 2014
LOL try again. I found the EXACT same one. You should also feel proud for even saying you made it "custom" when you just changed some CSS and a logo? Good job man.
Good For You!!!!! I Hope you win award for your amazing research!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread