Automatic VIP for PayPal

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012
Hello Everyone,

I haven't seen any good scripts for this and many people asking around for how to do this. Well, today I am giving you the chance to get one for your Hotel. It's simple to setup and very self explanatory. If you don't know how to do it, I don't know what to tell you.

This is for Phoenix Emulator only as I've only tested it there. This script allows your clients to receive instant VIP after the payment has been successful. Make sure you read the "READ ME.txt" file to set it up and get it going on your Hotel. I don't offer further support, so don't ask. Yes, this has been test 100% and doesn't have exploits.

Downloads:

Virus Scan:

Screen shots aren't necessary. So don't bother asking!

Enjoy!

PS: If I've helped out, feel free to Like this. :)

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012

A print screen of the error would be nice, or some error codes?

It's pretty simple to setup if you didn't accidentally remove stuff. You paste the code that's in the readme, where you want it. Then you go into paypal.php and edit everything with the "//Note here" stuff (credit amount, email address, pixel amount, rank, package name).

Sep 15, 2012
A print screen of the error would be nice, or some error codes?

It's pretty simple to setup if you didn't accidentally remove stuff. You paste the code that's in the readme, where you want it. Then you go into paypal.php and edit everything with the "//Note here" stuff (credit amount, email address, pixel amount, rank, package name).

There was none //note heres on my notepad++ :/

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
The first link for the paypal script doesnt work pleaase upload a new link as this sounds fab and would love to use it 
Never mind your second link worked but your 3rd one didnt so just used toe 2nd one thanks very much for releasing this :D

Users who are viewing this thread