Atom CMS - A Laravel multi-theme CMS

ffb

Nov 1, 2021
Hello, could you tell me how I become a staff to access the administration from the web?

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
Hello, could you tell me how I become a staff to access the administration from the web?
You need to set your account rank in the table users to whatever your highest rank in the permissions table is.

Then, find your housekeeping_permissions table and set the rank permissions for each section.

ffb

Nov 1, 2021
I just installed the CMS, I would like to know how I can access the housekeeping. I have rank 7, but it doesn't work.

Object

?
Nov 10, 2017
I just installed the CMS, I would like to know how I can access the housekeeping. I have rank 7, but it doesn't work.
You need to setup the housekeeping on a subdomain and then link it in the "website_settings"table 😊

Fangio

Jun 12, 2013
Hello first I want to say very nice cms perfectly explained how everything works ! But I have a problem Me client is stuck at 20 percent ? And my housekeeping doesn't work either

Sonay

Sonay#0001
Mar 24, 2016
Hello first I want to say very nice cms perfectly explained how everything works ! But I have a problem Me client is stuck at 20 percent ? And my housekeeping doesn't work either
Look at the post above.

And your client problem is maybe cuz wrong Paths or not setted Auth Ticket. Check your Source Code on your client and the Auth Ticket need to match with your Database and the Client.

Object

?
Nov 10, 2017
Open the even console in dev tools in your browser to see if u have any errors when loading the client. i'd imagine you simply have a mis configuration nitro wise.

for the housekeeping as sonay mentioned read a couple posts up 😊

else feel free to join the official discord for further help

ibuno

Aug 8, 2012
excuse me, is there an email verification code function when registering? and retrieving the password. that's all we need

Object

?
Nov 10, 2017
New theme for Atom!

Atom CMS now have 2 themes to select from. The regular Atom theme and a brand new theme called Dusk.

Dusk was designed by @Kasja and later integrated into Atom CMS.

Dusk theme preview:

Besides a enw theme, varius minor adjustments & fixes has gone into the CMS since the last update.

Alongside a ton of features & improvements planned.

Here's a screenshot of the TO-DO list:
You must be registered for see images attach

Another TODO is users being able to select different site headers alongside background etc.

The next priority for Atom is account switching & a new housekeeping which will be directly integrated with the CMS instead of having it seperately.

Even though early stages, here's a preview of the upcoming HK:

The new housekeeping will introduce a ton of new areas to manage and over all be a huge improvement to the previous.

Early stages of account switching:

Thank you for reading & stay tuned for further updates.

Last edited:

abso_lado

Feb 19, 2024
New theme for Atom!

Atom CMS now have 2 themes to select from. The regular Atom theme and a brand new theme called Dusk.

Dusk was designed by @Kasja and later integrated into Atom CMS.

Dusk theme preview:

Besides a enw theme, varius minor adjustments & fixes has gone into the CMS since the last update.

Alongside a ton of features & improvements planned.

Here's a screenshot of the TO-DO list:

Another TODO is users being able to select different site headers alongside background etc.

The next priority for Atom is account switching & a new housekeeping which will be directly integrated with the CMS instead of having it seperately.

Even though early stages, here's a preview of the upcoming HK:

The new housekeeping will introduce a ton of new areas to manage and over all be a huge improvement to the previous.

Early stages of account switching:

Thank you for reading & stay tuned for further updates.
Is there any tutorial on how to change the theme? I've set atom to dusk in database, but it gives me an error when I try to visit the website. Did I miss something?

Recurvey

Feb 11, 2024
Hey Object,

Great work on the CMS, I love the looks!
I have been trying to get the staff / team and staff application pages working but I keep receiving a 500 server error. The same happens to the my profile page unfortunately.

Any idea what that could be? The other pages work like a charm :)

Users who are viewing this thread