At what age?

Fr4n

Dec 30, 2012
At what age do you guys think you’ll quit/stop coming on here or even any other forums?

Probably 22 for me.

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
My perception of the forum is probably not the same as your's.
I already stopped habbo back in 2013, but development in general and the discussion of development and new technologies will be always be there for me,

I have made technology a core part of my life, so, speaking with others about it will never go beyond a certain age group- because technology and development is just becoming a part of life, more and more.

Fr4n

Dec 30, 2012
My perception of the forum is probably not the same as your's.
I already stopped habbo back in 2013, but development in general and the discussion of development and new technologies will be always be there for me,

I have made technology a core part of my life, so, speaking with others about it will never go beyond a certain age group- because technology and development is just becoming a part of life, more and more.
Yeah i stopped with Habbo & Retros awhile back too, but i still come back here once in awhile to check up and see if there’s new stuff going on on m here free time, but at one point you might be too busy with life or responsibilities and have no time to get on here at all, that’s what i meant.

CardboardMan

purple
Nov 22, 2017
Probably 20 and then I will probably move on to making my own forum. So far this forum the best and good enough for a guy like me (in my opinion)

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
tbh I said 16 and I'm 18 now so loool.. until it starts getting really really dead imo.

Users who are viewing this thread