Article 50

EngeldesTodes

Deutsch Techno-Freak WIR SIND EIN
Feb 21, 2011
Was it the wise decesion on the article 50 for US Britts to leave the EU or Could we stay bit longer for more stuff

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Since we're a democracy and the public voted out then I guess they had to get on with it sometime, looking forward to the next few years to see what kind of deals we get with the EU and hopefully be better for us in the long run.

Rule Britannia!

Moron

wes#5860
Mar 25, 2014
Since we're a democracy and the public voted out ...

In my opinion the margin was too small. For issues like this, there should be a minimum vote percentage that has to be passed. We have effectively divided 60 million people into two almost equally sized groups, with completely polar opinions.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
In my opinion the margin was too small. For issues like this, there should be a minimum vote percentage that has to be passed. We have effectively divided 60 million people into two almost equally sized groups, with completely polar opinions.
That's what a democracy is, it would cause a lot more problems if they didn't trigger article 50.

Moron

wes#5860
Mar 25, 2014
That's what a democracy is, it would cause a lot more problems if they didn't trigger article 50.

I was, frustratingly, too young to vote. It's such a big decision and we have limited ourselves by giving such a short time-frame of 2 years.

So many things wrong with this, but we need to accept what's happened and just get on. I know people who rant on an hourly basis about Brexit - even talking about it is rare for me.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
I was, frustratingly, too young to vote. It's such a big decision and we have limited ourselves by giving such a short time-frame of 2 years.

So many things wrong with this, but we need to accept what's happened and just get on. I know people who rant on an hourly basis about Brexit - even talking about it is rare for me.
Eh giving 16 year olds the vote is one thing, it for sure would of changed the voting IMO, but what's happened has happened, let's focus on what's real.

Users who are viewing this thread