Armx PC l Chernarus l No Wipes l Pvp Focused l Unique Custom Areas l Helicopters l Hummers l Unique weapons l Traders l Drug Running l

FruitTella94

Jul 15, 2021
Armx

Armx is a brand new PC server originally coming from PlayStation known as Arma3. After over a year of operations on the console platform we have decided to focus on PC as well. Before I go into things I'd just like to mention the staff - we have two extraordinary and very experienced coders who goes above and beyond for the server, they are constantly implementing new and unique updates to Armx. Alongside the coders we have 3 very experienced admins with total of 5 years experience between them.

Armx is a pvp focused server with buildingplus mod, c4 to door damage only. The server is ram packed with other essential mods to enjoy the PC experience to the fullest, below is a generic list of what the server offers -

SERVER IP: 51.81.166.103

SERVER: Fully Dedicated Machine

SLOTS: 127

-------------------------TRADERS-------------------------

There Are 4 Trader On The Server

TRADER 1Green Mountain

TRADER 2Kumyrna

BLACK MARKETAltar Towers

HELICOPTER TRADERKrasno Airfeild

-------------------------SERVER MODS-------------------------GUNSThe Server Currently Has Over 150+ Custom Weapons Which Can Be Purchased From The Traders Weapons Only Sell For Small Amounts At Regular Traders But For Big Money At Black Market

BASE BUILDINGWe Are Running Full Base Building Plus On The Server Which Is Created To Only Make Doors Raid-able Using C4 And Heavy Breaching Charges

HELICOPTERSWe Are Using Our Own Helicopters That Do Not Require Expansion Mod Installed With Which Is Part Of Our Custom Server Pack On Steam Workshop

DRUGSDrugs Are A Great Way To Make Money Fast On Server And Sell At Black Market We Currently Running Cannabis Plus But Will Be Adding Drugs Plus Soon With Coke etc

VEHICLESThere Are A Range Of Custom Cars On Server Including Fully Armored Hummers

PARTY SYSTEMWe Use A Advanced Party Group System With Ability To Mark Locations For Your Group In Game And See You Groups Locations This Mod Also Includes Advanced Chat Options And Private Channels Apart From Global Game Chat

AIRDROPSAirdrops are fully active on server and 100% Modified To Have Only The Best Modded Weapons And C4 In Them

CLOTHINGServer Has Over 500 Different Types Of Custom Clothing Including Modular Vest System From Civilian To Military We Have It All

OTHER MODSFull Auto Run With Unlimited StaminaNo Car Damage To You Or The CarEar PlugsCustom Inventory SoundsIncreased Light From All Light Sources At NightZombies Removed Completely As We Are A Full PVP ServerLoot Is Increased And Completely Overhauled And Reworked For Best PVP Player Experience70+ Custom Weapon ScopesAnd Many More Including Our Own Custom Mods Which Will Be Developed Specially Fr Our Server

We have custom areas unique and exclusive only to the Armx server and found no where else.

Thank you for reading my server advertisement and I hope to see you all in game very soon!

Users who are viewing this thread