Are YOU really free?

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
So, I read @Wess's and kind of got an idea; don't ask me how.

Before I start this rant, read the definition of Free.
You must be registered for see images attach
About 2-3 years ago, I'd never post this kind of thread anywhere. I always thought people that talked like this were crazy as fuck, I honestly did; now I'm the one saying it. I started opening my mind and searching around the web. I'm not saying I believed everything I seen, but there was a good majority of it. I realized what kind of world we really live in and it sucks man. I don't see it taking a positive turn anytime soon. You either get rich, or die poor. In future years, the statement I said before this, is going to be true. It's the sad truth, you can disagree now, but just wait :( Don't believe me that it's going to get worse? Let image sink in for a moment.

Are you really free? No matter what you do, the government is in control of your life, regardless. I mean, I always used to think the government was always here for us. I learned over the years that most politicians are in it for themselves – not the people. The government is really not there for YOU. When was the last time you had a say in something government does? I mean, you voted, but that wasn't just you. They say "every vote counts", I mean yeah, I agree. But, after the election – are you heard? I mean, if you were making $100,000 why would you care about others? You're making $100,000 a year and able to support a family. It's great, you're fucking rich, right? No, all you have is power – money equals power. In Canada (unsure about other countries), the rich get richer, the poor get poorer. Our prime minister is a dumb ass and is in it for himself and doesn't listen to Canadian's.

The only positive step he's taken in my eyes is legalizing Marijuana. I'm not saying that because I'm a "pot head" (which I'm not), but Marijuana has been proven to slow down cancer cells and also help other things such as seizures, Parkinson's, etc. Also, Marijuana Oil (I think it's called?) has been proven to kill cancer cells. I never fully read this post, but I think is what I'm talking about. The government has denied the case/appeal. There's a big positive to curing cancer, more people survive! BUT, there is a even bigger negative – over population. I personally believe there is a cure for cancer. I somewhat support them not releasing it as more people = over population. If a family member was diagnosed with cancer, would you want the cure for them? I sure would.

What does it take a country to get the "Freedom" title? I mean, in Canada we're "free", we're not at war in our own country and we're a pretty developed country. But, we're not free, we're slaves of the Canadian government. We go to work, get a pay statement and see that money is being taken off for tax purposes. Which is great for higher classed citizens, because we have free health care and other resources that benefit us. For low-classed citizens, it's not so great. They're living in poverty, and they could be making $1000 every two weeks. Personally, where I'm from, I know a teacher at my school who uses the Food Bank as they cannot afford food for their family.

So my original question after reading this, are you/we really free?

I attached a few images that you can look at if you want:
Gov/Perms:
Debt:
Putin:
9/11:
Gov/Mary-Jane:
ATM:

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
Havnt read your post just skimmed it. But no we're not really free, we've got to work every hour to pay for everyday things, pay taxes, pay for water etc, go to school and learn pointless things. We're all controlled even if you think you've got freedom you need a passport to travel etc

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
We cannot be free, because we as people are unable to control ourselves without punishments for bad behavior and limitations.
This is the sad truth. In theory, we could all be free if we had moral respect for eachother and self discipline, but it will never happen.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
We're far from free, but if we was free would it be better? in my opinion no. Humans are cunts and no matter what always find a way to fuck it up.

Examed

Я весь высший лидер из вас всех
Aug 7, 2014
Hands down we are not free at all.
We can thank the jews.

Ethereal

Neurotic Male
May 18, 2013
We are both shackled in mind, and also in the flesh. Mentally, I am bound by my ego. Physically, I am bound by law. I think it's quite safe to say: "Everyone just lives in their own cell, and the system tames them by giving them each their own personal serenity." To be frank, the more you progress through life, the more locks get placed on this metaphorical cell: money, mortgage, the love you feel for your children and loved ones, beliefs etc

Although we can do what we want, we are not free to choose what we want. Our wants are dictated by what we like or dislike, and said likes and dislikes are programmed into us by both the world around us and the way we are nurtured during childhood.
zRd8pkK.png

Last edited:

Paypal

Freelance developer
Apr 1, 2017
Don't really have time to explain it but no you're not free you never will be as the government runs everything

JMS

Posting Freak
Aug 25, 2014
@Paypal this topic isnt called 'Are YOU really post boosting?'

OT: Not at all, all our government do these days is spy on us, as a society.

Paypal

Freelance developer
Apr 1, 2017
@Paypal this topic isnt called 'Are YOU really post boosting?'

OT: Not at all, all our government do these days is spy on us, as a society.
Wasnt post boosting i was stating true facts that YOU are never going to become free as government controls everything nowadays

Users who are viewing this thread