[Arcturus] Toll Gates Plugin

Feb 27, 2013
Hello Everybody!

A few weeks ago @Sledmore asked me (in a friendly way) if was actually a project or if it was just another copy and paste retro. Today I'm glad to share an open-source plugin I developed for Magic using the Arcturus API (Big thanks to the General and the Arcturus team) which brings a unique feature back to Habbo Retros!

Introducing Toll Gates
The idea came from a Habbo retro I used to play in middle school. It gives users the ability to set a toll on their one way gate. If no toll is set the gate functions as a normal one way gate. Unlike other previously released toll gate plugins this one has full functionality and doesn't force the user to pay without confirmation first.
2783731338-example.PNG

This is my first ever Java release. Feel free to leave any feedback/criticism down below!​

Feb 27, 2013
It broke when Wesley changed the API after 1.16.1

It was a march break project that took the entire week when I was first learning java. I never got around to fixing it after that.

I was going to go back to it a few weeks ago, but I saw that Wesley quit the Arcturus project and I'm not a big fan of the new management.

If you want to fund the development I'd always be willing to give it another shot ;)

It seems so far nobody has been able to replicate it.

Users who are viewing this thread