Arcturus Starter Pack (Node.js, CMS, Admin Panel, SWF Pack)

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
proxy.php

Website

Admin Panel

Custom SWF Pack
This is just a custom SWF pack that is more organized then anything I ever seen in the community. I made this so it'll be easier to patch updates later on but unfortunately hotel didn't last long enough. This is for Arcturus emulator and works well with my CMS.

Required Database (I modified the database a lot to make querying easier with my admin panel and cms)

Disclaimer
While both will work; I cannot ensure that every feature is completed. This is especially true on the admin panel where I did not get a chance to begin work on important features. However development (may) continue within my xHabbo thread.

Last edited:

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Good job Chris! Finally doing something better for once!

airilxx

Jan 1, 2012
how to access the admin panel ? i've setup the cms but the housekeeping redirects me to somewhere else.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
how to access the admin panel ? i've setup the cms but the housekeeping redirects me to somewhere else.
Housekeeping needs to be ran on a separate server; will eventually pass an update that merges these two together if requested enough

Mystical

Feb 13, 2018
You may save yourself alot of time, instead of just directly setting this up for people, creating a tutorial, would be willing to help just DM me :)

Kristo

Website & Software Developer
Feb 5, 2015
I tried to make a retro but my dick got stuck in the VPS
You got lucky... I got stuck in a toaster (Literally not one nearby). That's the shit that can happen when a tutorial is not around - (Sent from A&E)

kingLional

Oct 21, 2014
first of all nice work but i got an error on my home page what cant it be?
Error: Sessions are required.
at flash (/root/habbo/node_modules/req-flash/index.js:22:26)
at Layer.handle [as handle_request] (/root/habbo/node_modules/express/lib/router/layer.js:95:5)
at trim_prefix (/root/habbo/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:317:13)
at /root/habbo/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:284:7
at Function.process_params (/root/habbo/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:335:12)
at next (/root/habbo/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:275:10)
at session (/root/habbo/node_modules/express-session/index.js:189:7)
at Layer.handle [as handle_request] (/root/habbo/node_modules/express/lib/router/layer.js:95:5)
at Function.process_params (/root/habbo/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:335:12)
at next (/root/habbo/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:275:10)
at cookieParser (/root/habbo/node_modules/cookie-parser/index.js:56:14)

Users who are viewing this thread