Arcturus RCON

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
So basically what I need to know is the available RCON commands for Arcturus.
Emulator is closed sourced so can't check it myself and the developer is too slow to answer.

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
Download an earlier version , before they removed source, and check that.
I've thought about doing that, but the commands have been updated since, by the looks of the changelog.

I'd use PlusEmu but half of the commands doesn't work and the list of available commands are too short and I cba to add them myself.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
I've thought about doing that, but the commands have been updated since, by the looks of the changelog.

I'd use PlusEmu but half of the commands doesn't work and the list of available commands are too short and I cba to add them myself.

Prob easier to just add them yourself tbh then try to track them down in arc. I wish you luck though mate, I don't use it so I am not sure.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010

What commands don't work? & Which ones need adding?

Sorry for bumping thread.

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
What commands don't work? & Which ones need adding?

Sorry for bumping thread.
It's okay.
I remember a few of the commands didn't work, like disconnecting a user.
I think it needs some commands like banning, adding new badges without having to restart the emulator and so on.

Users who are viewing this thread