Arcturus Morningstar Catalogue

HabUser07

Mar 17, 2020
Hi,

Does anybody have the latest Habbo Catalogue Up-To-Date with every page and item sorted out just like Habbo's current Catalog? (COM or NL)
If not, how do i rip the complete Catalogue? Are there any tools to rip and just insert it into the DB? It will take ages to do every page 1 by 1 including all the items.

DM me or just comment down below please, really need it.

Thanks in advance! :)

olliedean

ollie.cool
Jan 28, 2013
Hi,

Does anybody have the latest Habbo Catalogue Up-To-Date with every page and item sorted out just like Habbo's current Catalog? (COM or NL)
If not, how do i rip the complete Catalogue? Are there any tools to rip and just insert it into the DB? It will take ages to do every page 1 by 1 including all the items.

My best advice would be use the dev branch of the arcturus default catalog:

Download all habbo assets:

And then convert everything with:

yaiden

Feb 11, 2021
Hi,

I have a nice one with some furni 2022 and customs send your discord

yaiden

Feb 11, 2021
Hey! just for info is it gonna be free or are you selling it?
I file it for free I'm not one of those people who sell for the purpose of making money if worries I can see to help these not complicated and I also have a great catalog manager to store your catalog and change credit etccccc

Zenuyasha

</Dev>
Dec 5, 2016
I file it for free I'm not one of those people who sell for the purpose of making money if worries I can see to help these not complicated and I also have a great catalog manager to store your catalog and change credit etccccc
Awesome, just wanted to know. No deep meaning into it tysm.

Sk0gstad

Apr 4, 2020
Hi yaiden, I'm interested in seeing your catalog and possibly using it. Can you add me on discord? Henrik #5958

Users who are viewing this thread