Arcturus Morningstar | Auto Diamonds keep spamming

DanishAdam

Jan 28, 2020
Hello DevBest!

Idk why'd this happened but last night I put the "hotel.auto.diamond.interval" to 1 and have change back to 1200. then I restarted the emu. But the diamonds keep spamming.

You must be registered for see images attach

Additional question:
How do I set
PHP:
$belcr_get2 = $dbh->prepare("SELECT * from users_currency WHERE type = 5 ORDER BY `amount` DESC  LIMIT 6");
                                    $belcr_get2->execute();
                                    while ($belcr_row2 = $belcr_get2->fetch())
to

PHP:
$belcr_get2 = $dbh->prepare("SELECT * from users_currency WHERE type = 5 rank < 5 ORDER BY `amount` DESC  LIMIT 6");
                                    $belcr_get2->execute();

Solution
Its in your permissions of each rank
Post automatically merged:

edit the auto_points_amount on each rank in permissions table :) problem solved, then :update_permissions

airilxx

Jan 1, 2012
Hey , are you trying to disable the diamonds currency timer ? If so , you'll need to change put the "hotel.auto.diamond.interval" to 0 so it disables the auto-credited diamonds.

for the top stats query , try using this one :

PHP:
$belcr_get2 = $dbh->prepare("SELECT * from users_currency WHERE type = 5 AND rank < 5 ORDER BY `amount` DESC  LIMIT 6");
                                    $belcr_get2->execute();

Hope these will help you! :)

DanishAdam

Jan 28, 2020
Hey , are you trying to disable the diamonds currency timer ? If so , you'll need to change put the "hotel.auto.diamond.interval" to 0 so it disables the auto-credited diamonds.

for the top stats query , try using this one :

PHP:
$belcr_get2 = $dbh->prepare("SELECT * from users_currency WHERE type = 5 AND rank < 5 ORDER BY `amount` DESC  LIMIT 6");
                                    $belcr_get2->execute();

Hope these will help you! :)
Q1: Thanks but actually I want to makes my hotel get 5 diamond every 20 minutes.

Q2: Now I got the fatal error on the leaderboard;

How do I connect the rank table into the "most diamond" leaderboard?

boz

don daddy
Mar 23, 2021
Q1: Thanks but actually I want to makes my hotel get 5 diamond every 20 minutes.

Q2: Now I got the fatal error on the leaderboard;

How do I connect the rank table into the "most diamond" leaderboard?
Users_currency doesn’t have a rank column so what’s what that errors for, you need to use this SELECT * FROM users INNER JOIN users_currency ON users.id=users_currency.user_id AND users_currency.type = '5' WHERE rank <= '5' ORDER BY users_currency.amount DESC LIMIT

Last edited:

DanishAdam

Jan 28, 2020
Users_currency doesn’t have a rank column so what’s what that errors for, you need to use this SELECT * FROM users INNER JOIN users_currency ON users.id=users_currency.user_id AND users_currency.type = '5' WHERE rank <= '5' ORDER BY users_currency.amount DESC LIMIT
it says syntax error

fosterzgod

Feb 13, 2021
Its in your permissions of each rank
Post automatically merged:

edit the auto_points_amount on each rank in permissions table :) problem solved, then :update_permissions

Solution

Users who are viewing this thread