Arcturus Emulator Catalog V1

Rystbo

-Hotel Owner, -Customs Developer, -Arcturus
Apr 16, 2018
Hello, some of you might of been watching the development thread for this, well the wait is finally over!

Here is a backround on this catalog:

Prior to this, there are not many decent catalogs for Arcturus out there (ones that are in English , organized, have customs, and the newest updated furni)
So I decided to develop one. Not only that, but currently I use plus emu, so the other obstacle was how can i create a catalog that uses an sql base that would allow us to add a few variables to use plus sqls with it.

Now moving forward, i did manage to create an sql base that allows us to take plus emu sqls and add some variables, this is provided in the download. The strucuture for each sql has to be changed and then a few extra variables on the end and vwalla!

Now this is a V1 Release, there are a few features i didnt get to. Diamond exchange for example, Bundles are there but you have to make them and add them, crafting tables are not in there. And there is no clothing. Also the front page that shows previews i forgot to link them to the catalog pages.
I do plan to release a 1.5 in the future when I have time.

Previews BELOW

DOWNLOADS:
One is the images, the other is the sqls and swfs also catalog pages sql and then the furnidata

Last edited:

Rystbo

Apr 16, 2018
Looks nice good release and goodluck with this in later updates :)

the updates shouldnt be to bad as im using it for my hotel. Alot of im already working on. Its not a matter of it acually getting updated cause it will be constantly. But at some point when its "bug" free if you will i would make it as a final release. Then people would be able to take that and build off pf it themselfs. At this point you could do that. Even if i just left it at v1.

DrPhil

Oct 21, 2015
the updates shouldnt be to bad as im using it for my hotel. Alot of im already working on. Its not a matter of it acually getting updated cause it will be constantly. But at some point when its "bug" free if you will i would make it as a final release. Then people would be able to take that and build off pf it themselfs. At this point you could do that. Even if i just left it at v1.

Might try it out soon, what cms would I use with this?

Rystbo

Apr 16, 2018
The cms doesnt matter its the emu, im using arcturus.

Rystbo

Apr 16, 2018
Yeah but emu say error logs some parent ids missing whit catalogue

Yea cause when i combined what i had (the plus catalog) into this one. There was some pages not used. Arcturus i guess the emu knows when a catalogs parent ids are missing. But these ones that are missing are not in use.

nabbodayhotel

Feb 17, 2012
the buildblocks dont work how i can fix that
Post automatically merged:

can i get the full swf pack

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread