Arcturus Custom furni help

Verxi

Jun 4, 2020
Hello all, I'm sure this has been posted a million times but no amount of browsing has solved this issue for me :(

I'm attempting to add some custom furniture to my retro however it's not working. I am using Arcturus Morningstar and Nitro V2.

So far, I have added the .swf files to wwwroot/atomcms/public/client/flash/dcr/hof_furni,
I have added the .nitro files to wwwroot/atomcms/public/client/nitro/bundled/furniture,
I have also added the _icon files to wwwroot/atomcms/public/client/flash/dcr/hof_furni/icons
added the definitions in the wwwroot/atomcms/public/client/nitro/gamedata/FurnitureData.json, and
created the appropriate tables in the DB under items_base and catalog_items

In the catalog, they appear as blank squares with their default 'catalog_name'. No preview, and it places as a grey missing texture box in game.

Verxi

Jun 4, 2020
I am assuming the IDs in furnituredata match up with what you added to the database and everything?
The only other thing i could think of would be an error in your furnituredata

Using Arcturus Morningstar and Nitro, I only have to edit the FurnitureData.json (in atomcms/public/client/nitro/gamedata) and not the furnidata in atomcms/public/client/flash/gamedata, right?

Users who are viewing this thread