Arcturus clothes

Heaven

Feb 6, 2014
Hi all,
I searched forums for updated clothes for arcturus. But i can't find them thats works for that emu.
Someone like to share his cloth pack for arcturus? With the newest clothes? Really thanks for that!

Greetz, Heaven

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
Hi all,
I searched forums for updated clothes for arcturus. But i can't find them thats works for that emu.
Someone like to share his cloth pack for arcturus? With the newest clothes? Really thanks for that!

Greetz, Heaven
all clothes that work for plus will work for arcturus too

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
But, when i add the plus clothing, swfs, figuredata, figuremap, all my clothes are white. I checked the console but no errors
all figuredata & figuremap & clothes swfs can be used for any version, any emu you've probably done it wrong

xXMufaisaXx

Apr 8, 2018
White clothing? For plus emu you need to also place the SAME figuremap in your emulator also. It needs to be in the bin/debug/extras folder. If the swf figuredata and emu figuredata do not match it will not work. As for arcturus... Youve gotta be doing it wrong. Check your variables and make sure you links are correct for it. Also if your using cloudflare make sure you purge cache and then clear your browsers cache. If that still doesnt work, add my discord and i can assist further. PureDesire#7214

Heaven

Feb 6, 2014
White clothing? For plus emu you need to also place the SAME figuremap in your emulator also. It needs to be in the bin/debug/extras folder. If the swf figuredata and emu figuredata do not match it will not work. As for arcturus... Youve gotta be doing it wrong. Check your variables and make sure you links are correct for it. Also if your using cloudflare make sure you purge cache and then clear your browsers cache. If that still doesnt work, add my discord and i can assist further. PureDesire#7214
It's fixed. I did it all good, but i didnt save my figuremap xD

Users who are viewing this thread