Arcturus Catalogue Overhaul Project : Release V1

HarmonicRain

NextGenHabbo.com
Jun 27, 2012
kJbGjmJ.png

Version 1

This catalogue is based on an existing catalogue for Arcturus, released in 2016. Major updates have been made to it, including fixing the existing pets, adding new items, fixing builders club and over 1,000 fixes to the furniture, including stack heights, interactions etc etc.

Features:

A definitive, and custom Navigation:
You must be registered for see images attach

Updated with the latest habbo furni:

Room Events Page Added and Working

Builders Club all set as one item with multiple colors

A Shells store for your users to spend their GOTW Points on:

Recycler Setup, and ready to go with rares for your retro!

The Full version, which includes the entire database for Arcturus includes the following fixes to make it easier for you to open a new hotel, including:

Admin Badge added to the correct folder, no more loading icon.

Camera permissions added for all ranks by default.

Shells added as the default GOTW Points

New Habbo clothing updated, and all in the selection window.

How to Install
Take Everything from the folder and drag it into your main directory. Setup your to point to the correct links within it. Open External Variables and change to

Open Emulator Settings and change these:
zJxWIgg.png

Point them to your new directory, not a url, a directory on your server.
It should all work now, congrats!

Remember! If you want to use the camera you'll need a subscription! Make sure to check arcturus.pw for more information!

Updates: TBA
Current bugs: Monsterplant seeds disconnect, not sure on the fix. If you know it - Hit me up!
Crackables: You'll need to set these yourself, I'm not sure what prizes you want out of them! Check items_crackable!

Download for everything:

Thanks to those that use Arcturus, this release is for you! I hope it makes things easier for you :)
Special thanks to: Ridge, Https, Oliver, TheGeneral, Harmony and LeChris for the base swf pack.

Also if furni by order isn't correct: Run this query:

SET @ordernum= 0; UPDATE catalog_pages SET order_num = (@ordernum:=@ordernum+1) WHERE parent_id = 329 ORDER BY caption ASC;

OMRetros

Sep 25, 2014
Currently using a diff edit of arcturus catalogue but i dont like it at all. Would i be able to save all the rooms when i transfer to this one?

Zachariah

Aug 26, 2017
Currently using a diff edit of arcturus catalogue but i dont like it at all. Would i be able to save all the rooms when i transfer to this one?
I mean you possible could if you just import your rooms and items to that database. if it includes a full database

HarmonicRain

NextGenHabbo.com
Jun 27, 2012
Probably not actually, these use different item IDs than base arcturus. Please note this provides the entire arcturus database, not just catalogue tables as I changed a few settings. So don't just import this on your table as it will drop the existing ones.

It depends, send me a pm with your existing items_base and I'll have a look.

Zlimon

Aug 3, 2015
I click on a furniture in the shop I get disconnect

help pls
Have you remembered to write the correct URL in every config? I had the same issue, and found out I had forgotten to write correct URL in the override variables.txt

HarmonicRain

NextGenHabbo.com
Jun 27, 2012
No idea, those problems didn't happen and this was built on localhost. use chrome console and see if that shows errors when you click a furniture.

Users who are viewing this thread