Arcturus Catalog Help

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Hey,

Currently working on creating a catalog editor for Arcturus; however a lot of the columns don't make sense to me as i'm not familiar with the structure or catalogs in the first place. For example, I assumed icon_image would be the image within the catalog folder, however it's an int?? So if possible return this but filled out with a description. Credits will be given in my next CMS release
Code:
id
parent_id
caption_save
caption
icon_color
icon_image
visible
enabled
min_rank
club_only
order_num
page_layout
page_headline
page_teaser
page_special
page_text1
page_text2
page_text_details
page_text_teaser
vip_only
includes
room_id

Silenos

Obsessed.
Aug 7, 2017
I downloaded arcturus 1.11.0 to get the database, which I assume you have the same one.
To be honest, I'm a bit confused about the question, was it all about the different types?
id
int(11)
parent_id
int(11)
caption_save
varchar(25)
caption
varchar(128)
icon_color
int(5)
icon_image
int(5)
visible
enum -- 0 1
enabled
enum -- 0 1
min_rank
int(2)
club_only
enum -- 0 1
order_num
int(5)
page_layout
enum --
page_headline
text
page_teaser
text
page_special
text
page_text1
text
page_text2
text
page_text_details
text
page_text_teaser
text
vip_only
enum -- 1 0
includes
varchar(32)
*Author Notes: Example usage: 1;2;3 This will include page 1, 2 and 3 in the current page. Note that permissions are only used for the current entry.
room_id
int(11)
The numbers behind the integer types are just the display widths.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
I downloaded arcturus 1.11.0 to get the database, which I assume you have the same one.
To be honest, I'm a bit confused about the question, was it all about the different types?
id
int(11)
parent_id
int(11)
caption_save
varchar(25)
caption
varchar(128)
icon_color
int(5)
icon_image
int(5)
visible
enum -- 0 1
enabled
enum -- 0 1
min_rank
int(2)
club_only
enum -- 0 1
order_num
int(5)
page_layout
enum --
page_headline
text
page_teaser
text
page_special
text
page_text1
text
page_text2
text
page_text_details
text
page_text_teaser
text
vip_only
enum -- 1 0
includes
varchar(32)
*Author Notes: Example usage: 1;2;3 This will include page 1, 2 and 3 in the current page. Note that permissions are only used for the current entry.
room_id
int(11)
The numbers behind the integer types are just the display widths.
I was wanting more of a general idea of what each column affects as seeing the data types is fairly easy

TheGeneral helped resolve this
Code:
TheGeneral - Today at 5:35 AM
Id - Id of the page
Parentid - Under which catalogpage it will be placed as subpage. -1 is the root of the catalog
Caption_save - Unique string identifier for the catalog usually based on the page name. Used in event urls to open that page for example event:open/catalog/habbo_club
Caption - Page title
Icon_color - Back in the day you could set the background color for the icon image. Its still being used in the packets and client though it isnt showing anymore in the client.
Icon_image is the id of the image that will be shown as icon in the catalog. Its loaded from cimages/catalog/icon%icon_image%.gif
Visibible - Wether it will show up in the page listing
Enabled - Wether clicking on it in the page listing opens the page. Settings this to false nothing will load. Its usually used to assign subpages to this page and used as a tab header that holds nothing.
Min_rank - Minimum rank you need to view this page. Eg set it to 3 and people with < 3 wont see it.
Club_only - Only people with habbo club can open this page.
Order_num what order this page is sorted on. Ascending order.
Layout - layout model for the page. Default layout is default_3x3 (Back in the day the buy grid was 3x3 fields)
Page_headline - headline image.
Page_teaser - Teaser image for the page shown when no furni has been selected yet
Page_special some layouts use this image as extra image.
Page_text1 - Headline text
Page_text2 - extra texts for some layputs
Pagetextdetail - usually its "click on an item to find out more" at thr bottom of the page.
Pagetextteaser - Overlay text for the teaser. Some images have speech bubbles where this text gets rendered into.
vip_only - legacy column. Cant remember if it is still used.
Includes - Ids of the catalog pages to include their catalog_items. Semicolon ; seperated list.
Room_id - Only of the page is a roombundle this number indicates which furniture to copy from that room.

Users who are viewing this thread