Arcturus 1.10.0 White screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zlimon

Aug 3, 2015
Here we go again...

I am struggling with white screen on the Arcturus 1.10.0 emu.
I have downloaded the newest files from bitbucket (the emu and the Arcturus swf) + swf pack for plusemu from *****. I have imported the sql to the database, and the emu seems to run fine.
The plusemu swf pack is located in the root folder (localhost/swf/), and I am pretty sure I have written correct links in both the cms config (using brain cms by the way) and the external variables. I also replaced the habbo.swf from the plus emu swf with the arcturus one.
I have cleaned cache, and I know flash is running fine as I also have another retro running with plus emu.

brain-config.php
You must be registered for see images attach

external_variables.txt

file paths:

HarmonicRain

NextGenHabbo.com
Jun 27, 2012
RevCMS is old, that's the problem. It can be easily patched and most retro's actually still use it.

The CMS works with anything, you might need to make some changes to the code but it'll work as long as it connects to the SWF's then it's fine. RevCMS doesn't lack anything in order to work with a certain emulator either, you just kinda need to know a few basics.
Yet this guy can't get a basic client working, there are two CMS made for arcturus that don't involve changing any code, which have no public exploits and are still being developed unlike rev. HabboAPI and CHOCOLATEY. I'd recommend he look into both of those instead. As he can still get support from the actual developers if he sends them a message, I imagine Kryptos is long gone at this point. Which is a shame because I remember donating when he was developing Rev 3, could have been a masterpiece.

Zlimon

Aug 3, 2015
Yet this guy can't get a basic client working, there are two CMS made for arcturus that don't involve changing any code, which have no public exploits and are still being developed unlike rev. HabboAPI and CHOCOLATEY. I'd recommend he look into both of those instead. As he can still get support from the actual developers if he sends them a message, I imagine Kryptos is long gone at this point. Which is a shame because I remember donating when he was developing Rev 3, could have been a masterpiece.
I am using BrainCMS with no problems now, and a working client :)

Reactions: Joe
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread