Arcturus 1.10.0 White screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zlimon

Aug 3, 2015
Here we go again...

I am struggling with white screen on the Arcturus 1.10.0 emu.
I have downloaded the newest files from bitbucket (the emu and the Arcturus swf) + swf pack for plusemu from *****. I have imported the sql to the database, and the emu seems to run fine.
The plusemu swf pack is located in the root folder (localhost/swf/), and I am pretty sure I have written correct links in both the cms config (using brain cms by the way) and the external variables. I also replaced the habbo.swf from the plus emu swf with the arcturus one.
I have cleaned cache, and I know flash is running fine as I also have another retro running with plus emu.

brain-config.php
You must be registered for see images attach

external_variables.txt

file paths:

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
links need to be the same. you got 127.0.0.1 for some and localhost for others. change them all to localhost instead.

Zlimon

Aug 3, 2015
Yup

does the production in your gordon folder match what u got in your externals and cms?

did u edit external_override_variables?
Good question; this is my external_override_variables:

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
Yup

Good question; this is my external_override_variables:
does arcturus not have data for the override file? ive never used it. plusemu has data in the overrides

HarmonicRain

NextGenHabbo.com
Jun 27, 2012
Technically override should be empty IF you have everything in your cars. Rip the swfs from ***** and replace the habboX's with arcturues one.

Sorry reread the post, your client file must be fucked then imo. What CMS are you using?

Zlimon

Aug 3, 2015
Technically override should be empty IF you have everything in your cars. Rip the swfs from ***** and replace the habboX's with arcturues one.
So I should just leave override alone? I downloaded the plusemu swf from *****.

Sorry reread the post, your client file must be fucked then imo. What CMS are you using?
Brain CMS, its the only one I found compatible with arcturus

Zlimon

Aug 3, 2015
wait arcturus doesnt have its own swfs? youre using plusemu swfs for arcturus emu?
No, i have read that for arcturus you just download the plusemu swf from *****, and replace habbo.swf with the arcturus swf you download from bitbucket (its the official website for arcturus)

HarmonicRain

NextGenHabbo.com
Jun 27, 2012
Boonk. The swfs on ***** work for any r63b revision, you just replace the habbo.swf from his bitbucket for arcturus. Note: this isn't an swf issue. His client is obviously borked if it doesn't even load.

Reactions: Kak

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
No, i have read that for arcturus you just download the plusemu swf from *****, and replace habbo.swf with the arcturus swf you download from bitbucket (its the official website for arcturus)
oh man i dont know much about arcturus. wish i could tv u but i cant. have u tried a standard revcms? idk maybe its the cms? hopefully someone will be able to solve it

you didnt alter the client.php did u?

Zlimon

Aug 3, 2015
oh man i dont know much about arcturus. wish i could tv u but i cant. have u tried a standard revcms? idk maybe its the cms? hopefully someone will be able to solve it

To be honest, I may have edited it somehow. I am downloading a clean braincms now, and ill just replace my current client.php with a clean one, and we'll see

Zlimon

Aug 3, 2015

Replacing client.php did not work.

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
To be honest, I may have edited it somehow. I am downloading a clean braincms now, and ill just replace my current client.php with a clean one, and we'll see
Yeah I've used brain before. The variables in the client.php are predefined u don't edit the client.php

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
For me its Habbo.swf. But when i download it its called asmd_PRODUCTION-201611291003-338511768..

I replaced the Habbo.swf from the plusemu swf pack with the arcturus one, and renamed it Habbo.swf
Try using the swfs from Habbofiles.Com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread