[Apple] iTouch and iPad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
First off, Apple Products are great they are easy and FUN to use.

Rating:
5/5

Review:

iTouch:
You can put it in your pocket, I have an 8GB iTouch, you can put it in your pocket and kitten to music wherever you go, have Internet when their is Wi-Fi, and play awesome apps all the time! I personally love Finger apps, which are, Finger Physics and Thumb Wars, they are both awesome, sadly mine was the first iTouch to come out, so I can't choose from so many apps sadly. One bad thing is that it's kinda hard to write, but thats ok. =]

iPad: What can I say, I went to the Apple Store and tried out the iPad, I just felt like I ruled the world(lol) it's so beautiful, not that big, not that small, 34GB, easy to type in, and the apps are AMAZING and I can download every app I want as long as they are free of course, you can also play iPhone apps, bad thing is they'll look small on your iPad, you can zoom in but it'll look like crap tbh, one game I'm in love with is Medieval HD Lite, other cool apps are WSJ, and of course iBooks(All the books cost money so I haven't tried one except for the default one(Whinnie the pooh lol)). You can also listen to music without headphones, so it's just amazing, and you can also be on the Internet of course! You can even buy 3G if you live in the US, mine has only Wi-Fi though =]

Here are some screenshots(thanks Photobucket):

Regards, Kryptos from his iPad.

Giordano

Sep 18, 2010
ikr.. apple products are great... especially if u use mackintosh cuz then ppl cant get viruses into ur computer :p
thats why i bought a macbook and so far.. its like 2 years old and i have'nt had any problems with it :)
BTW they have a new thing.. its ipod touch 4 and i think it has a phone on it too :S

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
I personally don't like the iPad as it really is too big too take anywhere, Stick to my iPod me.

Bazinga

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2010
I personally don't like the iPad as it really is too big too take anywhere, Stick to my iPod me.
Agreed, I tested the iPad in an Apple Store, has mostly the same features as the iTouch except the size, so it ain't portable like the iTouch is. Personally I'd stick with the iTouch or iPhone..

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Personlly, now that I think about it, the iPad doesn't sound that bad for an "on the go device" as it is portable, and has the luxury of a nice big screen, with the keyboard on the screen. I'd personally buy one if it had Adobe Flash, but until then I can't see myself purchasing one.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Personlly, now that I think about it, the iPad doesn't sound that bad for an "on the go device" as it is portable, and has the luxury of a nice big screen, with the keyboard on the screen. I'd personally buy one if it had Adobe Flash, but until then I can't see myself purchasing one.

Yea, it sucks iPad, iPhone and iTouch users can't download Adobe Flash Player, but there are ways of downloading it, 1) is downloading Cloud Browse, if you live in the U.S or Canada, you will be able to download flash using this app. Other is using a VPS, you download some app(can't remember the name) then you can use Flash on the VPS or Dedi. I'm looking for a kind of xampp for the iPad, so I can work on my coding skills(CSS), so far I got nothing, I only heard about some PHPPOD, but I have no idea of what it is nor I've found it on the app store, but I'm pretty sure a similar app exists, I just have to keep looking, if I find anything I'll post it here.

EDIT: Use FTP On The Go Pro to edit HTML, PHP, CSS files, you can also upload them to 127.0.0.1 and stuff. :)

Nick

Sep 24, 2010

Nice statement however i dont see what it has that the iphone or itouch dosent have ;/ however id still buy one lol :) << only coz im a tech geeeeek :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread