Recruiting Anyone Wanna Start a Avatar 3D Imagination Platform site?

AlexMatterson

Apr 23, 2018
I'm looking to start up a website like roblox.com, I've been thinking about this for a while now, I can pay fully for the servers and keep everything up and running with updates I'd just need the person who's making the site with me to buy the .com domain

leave discords below if interested and ill add u.

Queso

echo 'Web Developer';
Nov 29, 2016
I think it'll take a lot more than some retro kids to re-create Roblox, that's my understanding of what you're wanting, right? The ones that would even be able to do such are either working on their own stuff, or won't waste their time. Also, no one will do this kind of job without a price, if they will, be cautious about them, because that's how you can get screwed. Nonetheless, good luck.

JMS

Posting Freak
Aug 25, 2014
People with this knowledge can usually buy a £7 domain.

Good luck.
Also, if you can afford the server and 'everything else' why can't you afford <£10 for a domain?
OT: Best option is to freelance developers or look at a potential start up.

Queso

echo 'Web Developer';
Nov 29, 2016
People with this knowledge actually won't bother trying to re-create something already out. They have connections with people who have original ideas or they come up with their own ideas. Like the others are saying on this thread, try to look for freelance developers on other sites not like DevBest or just learn to program yourself which is probably the better option, because the on you won't need to depend on anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread