Applicant Any sort of recruitment.

TreTheSav

Nov 20, 2016
Hello, my name is Tre. I am 17 years old soon to be 18. I been playing around with Habbo Retros, Sa-Mp servers, and Minecraft Servers since I was around 10-15. I am currently enrolling in college for Programming. I also have worked as technical support for web hosting. I am not fresh on these skills however, it may take me a little bit of time to catch back up on everything. I am really not looking for a paying job or anything, just something available that can give me more experience with developing my computer abilities.

Patriik

Hello Kitty is Senpai!
Mar 20, 2016
Hello, my name is Tre. I am 17 years old soon to be 18. I been playing around with Habbo Retros, Sa-Mp servers, and Minecraft Servers since I was around 10-15. I am currently enrolling in college for Programming. I also have worked as technical support for web hosting. I am not fresh on these skills however, it may take me a little bit of time to catch back up on everything. I am really not looking for a paying job or anything, just something available that can give me more experience with developing my computer abilities.
What is your skill level on coding html and php... If you had to rate it between 1-5

TreTheSav

Nov 20, 2016
What is your skill level on coding html and php... If you had to rate it between 1-5
For HTML I can code decent with it. Id give it a 3/5. As for PHP I have only edited it. 1/5
I'm not going to sugar coat it either. I mean I'm rusty on these, but I am trying to become good at them. I'm not trying to waste anyones time however. So I won't lie to you and tell you I'm awesome at them. I messed around with HTML a lot throughout the years though. I worked with making sites for projects and such.

Velaski

winner
Aug 4, 2015
Have you tried programming outside of Habbo or games. It's good to get all the fundamentals right, consequently you'll have prior knowledge/experience and this will be beneficial in going into future projects. If you have prior experience, then go ahead editing Plus Emulator or any others out there. These are just some ideas, sorry if I am not directly answering your question.

TreTheSav

Nov 20, 2016
Have you tried programming outside of Habbo or games. It's good to get all the fundamentals right, consequently you'll have prior knowledge/experience and this will be beneficial in going into future projects. If you have prior experience, then go ahead editing Plus Emulator or any others out there. These are just some ideas, sorry if I am not directly answering your question.
I really appreciate the reply. I will defenetly look into expanding my knowledge with that. Thanks :)

Users who are viewing this thread