Any browser to run flash?

Nic18

Jun 2, 2019
Hi I wanted to know if there are any kind of browser or something to download in order to use flash, or is there like a way for me to create a downloadable software like Habbo and Habboon's way in order to play classic Habbo? Thank you

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013

Highly recommend you don't use Flash in any format as it is a security risk. If you use it for a public hotel, any players with a new Mac M1 will be unable to play.

In the past, this has been taken advantage of numerous times to shell users or servers.

Last edited:

Nic18

Jun 2, 2019

Highly recommend you don't use Flash in any format as it is a security risk. If you use it for a public hotel, any players with a new Mac M1 will be unable to play.

In the past, this has been taken advantage of numerous times to shell users or servers.

Thank you but Nitro is really laggy for me is that normal? it's not as smooth as the classic habbo

Nic18

Jun 2, 2019
turn on hardware acceleration

Thank you :D worked well
Post automatically merged:

Noted thank you for the warning

Users who are viewing this thread