Answer that if you know :)

tyutu

Oct 25, 2016
We know that "Retros" have been around for years. But have you ever stopped to think who could have "invented" the first Retro? Well, this is my question!

What was the first Retro?
What was the first retro emulator?

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
We know that "Retros" have been around for years. But have you ever stopped to think who could have "invented" the first Retro? Well, this is my question!

What was the first Retro?
What was the first retro emulator?
Probably a Mark V1 server or something, wasn’t really around in the earliest stages. Started looking into it around 2008/2009 probably Debbo or something for me.

Nillus had a lot to do with the first Holograph emulator I think.

Parsov

May 18, 2016
The first people who started making resources for Habbo retros was probably Joeh, Mathew Parlane (if i'm not mistaken) , Myrax also known as Dominic Gunn who worked for Sulake and a few other people like Jaex. However the first retro was probably Debbo Hotel which I believe was ran by Kaka & Nillius who also made Holo Emulator back in the day.

ManIron

Jun 1, 2018
The first people who started making resources for Habbo retros was probably Joeh, Mathew Parlane (if i'm not mistaken) , Myrax also known as Dominic Gunn who worked for Sulake and a few other people like Jaex. However the first retro was probably Debbo Hotel which I believe was ran by Kaka & Nillius who also made Holo Emulator back in the day.

When?

I played a retro in way back at 2005 probably. It was freshhotel and I think soaphotel did exist.

Wasn’t the X Xpert badges originally from a retro or something like that so they been around a long time.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
When?

I played a retro in way back at 2005 probably. It was freshhotel and I think soaphotel did exist.

Wasn’t the X Xpert badges originally from a retro or something like that so they been around a long time.
2005? I didn’t think retros were even around then. I played Habbo in 2004 but I was only 9 haha.

ManIron

Jun 1, 2018
Ok i must’ve played fresh somewhere down the line but I saw retro talk on habbo when they spoke about coke studios.

The first Habbo retro, was released as 'MDK V1', but was actually programmed by JoeH and DeK(?). It was released sometime in 2005, way before Otaku even existed and anyone knew who Nillus was. So you can stop any of that shit, 'Holo' and 'Uber' did not exist.

Users who are viewing this thread