Feedback Animated banner

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
DCltXTF.gif

Created by Liam.

Hlo!!!
Can I have some feedback please ;D It's been how long now.. some several months since I done a banner and I personally think I have improved. (This was made with Paint.NET)

Feedback pls x

@Owen - Da Best Person in Da DevBest Community (You should follow him, he sort of motivated me into graphics :) )

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
Honest opinion? Pretty basic. Its only a normal banner with a changing background...
Thanks, may I ask what specifically were you looking into? You see I prefer people like you because you give me tips on what to improve more, We should have more people like you in the community :) | p.s I made this last night at around 11pm (took me 20 mins).

can you create me one that is animated?
Ill open a banner service soon and Ill tag you..

GageDodd

Sep 30, 2014
Thanks, may I ask what specifically were you looking into? You see I prefer people like you because you give me tips on what to improve more, We should have more people like you in the community :) | p.s I made this last night at around 11pm (took me 20 mins).

alright thank you ;))))

JMS

Posting Freak
Aug 25, 2014

I like your response.
On that case I'd recommend taking a look at a few of these banners:

I'd try and animate the logo, maybe add a cool effect on how it enters the banner.

Best of luck :)

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016

Made animation slower, text is a bit animated I guess, Next up is the logo!

Zoheb helped me with this one ;)

Last edited:

Joshhh

Apr 13, 2016
Try using a dinosaur / jurassic park background to make it fit better?
I'm not that good myself.
But it looks good.

Users who are viewing this thread