An idea :D

RyanMK

Still alive
May 27, 2010
Have a way to connect your DevBest account with your TheHabbos account so that on TheHabbos in the stats on a retro it says Owned by for example.

1294008972796262773789.png

Then the owners name would link to his/hers DevBest profile.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
This idea could also boost VIP, as VIP members could have a boost up? and have some more rights on there control panel?

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
It's not a bad idea - I'll see what I can do.

As for Kieren's idea, I doubt that I'd do that because I try to make the topsites as fair as I can. It shouldn't be the hotels with money on top - it should be the hotels with a good user base.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
It's not a bad idea - I'll see what I can do.

As for Kieren's idea, I doubt that I'd do that because I try to make the topsites as fair as I can. It shouldn't be the hotels with money on top - it should be the hotels with a good user base.

You actually have a point it wouldn't be fair, VIP on the TheHabbos and the forums could link and maybe add something nice for them or something enjoyable without making it unfair.

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
You actually have a point it wouldn't be fair, VIP on the TheHabbos and the forums could link and maybe add something nice for them or something enjoyable without making it unfair.

Yeah, now that I think about it I could make the wrapper around be a gold instead of grey. This way it's unfairly bringing them to the top, but just making them more eye popping.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
With a corner picture like a gold VIP picture just a tiny one something like that glad you see the idea xD.

Users who are viewing this thread