Devjam

Legend
Jan 5, 2014
That is right the newest drone has been released by DJi Mavic Pro and they're in a competition with Go Pro's first Drone release ever 'Karma'
i want to buy one to film different views during my trip to anywhere tell me which one you prefer!
Do we even have camera/drone lovers here on devbest? lets find out!

they're worth more then your shitty computer so i know you can't afford it but just give me a shout which one to buy!

DjiM Pro

Go Pro Karma!

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
they're worth more then your shitty computer so i know you can't afford it but just give me a shout which one to buy!
My camera is more expensive than your entire net worth, let's not talk about my computers.

I'd go with the Karma because it has the camera feed, but less flight time and doesn't include the camera. But the DjiM Pro folds up really nicely and has an obstacle detection system, which is neat but kinda unnecessary.

Devjam

Legend
Jan 5, 2014
So instead of these drones i bough this 40k camera. pardon me i don't know how to rotate pictures. But if there is any camera experts tell me if this is a good deal.

Here is whats good about it and why you should buy.

You can easily carry around if you have a car or motorcycle. A bit too heavy to go around with handy.
Its cheap, this kind of camera's cost a lot but this one is cheap and you can find it almost anywhere.
It comes with a simple bag, And some sort of pole i guess you can use it to steady aim. It has also a microphone
Buy one now on eBay or your closest Sony store.
8e9dc1d8e1124acc8e72f391e91ead43.jpg

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
> "i bough this 40k camera."
> "pardon me i don't know how to rotate pictures."

Are you retarded?

Devjam

Legend
Jan 5, 2014
$ 4k is 40k where i live its cheaper then those drones, also i could not rotate that picture for some reasons.
No im not retarded im 90% fine.

@Wess

15qol5.jpg

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
Wow man these are pretty cool, how much are they?

Devjam

Legend
Jan 5, 2014
@Wicked Depends on what you want really, The Karma drone cost 1000$ without Camera, you can add your own or buy the whole package for 5000$ + extra's
And Dji Mavic drone cost 1000$ i dont know if it includes extra's but i would guess 4k max. Go nuts man

Users who are viewing this thread