Am I a masochist?

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
I hurt my had and I've got this 60mm long by 8mm scab on it (inches don't work here), which I've been unable to leave alone since it's creation. After deciding I can just rip it off like a band aid I realized: I do this with nearly every scab since I was a kid. Why the fuck do I do this? It's like I see one little edge of the scab start to pick up and I say fuck it lets do the whole thing. I'm typing this with the very bleeding hand I'm talking about and I still can't really think why I keep doing this. I once had stitches on my arm for a roughly 3" gash that went to the bone, and once they removed the bandages and stitches I couldn't fucking leave it alone. I had a nervous tick that caused me to dig a scab into my head, which caused me to pick at the scab on my head for no reason constantly. There were times I would try and find the biggest scab I could get without breaking (I have long hair so getting them out was nearly impossible without destroying them). I think my favorite one was when I had burned myself by dropping a hot railroad iron on my leg, I had a MASSIVE square burn that once it scabbed, I ripped off twice without breaking it. I should have framed those fuckers they were so thiccc. It feels like a compulsive tick that once I see a little white tab on the side of a scab it's time to just let it go. The odd thing is that they seem to heal better this way, too. That might be my biased perception but I don't have any scars from that big gash on my arm or my leg, but I DO have scars from others I managed to leave alone (mostly due to oversight from others).

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
I ๐Ÿค•hurt ๐Ÿค• my ๐Ÿˆถhad๐Ÿˆถ๐Ÿˆถ and I've got๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ‰ this 60mm long by 8mm scab on๐Ÿ”› ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡นit๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น (inches don't work๐Ÿ’ผ here), which I've been unable to leave ๐Ÿƒ alone since ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡นit's๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น creation. After deciding I can just rip it ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น off๐Ÿ“ด like๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธa๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ band aidโ›‘โ›‘ I realized: I do this with nearly every scab since I was a๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ kid. Why the fuck do I do this? It's ๐Ÿ‘like๐Ÿ‘ I ๐Ÿ‘€see๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€ one1๏ธโƒฃ little edge of the scab start ๐Ÿ†•๐Ÿ†• to โ›pickโ›โ› โ˜๏ธupโ˜๏ธ and I say fuck ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡นit๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น lets do the whole thing. I'm typing this with the very bleeding hand ๐Ÿ‘ I'm talking๐Ÿ’ฌ about and I still can't really think๐Ÿ’ญ why I keep doing this. I once๐Ÿ”‚ had๐Ÿˆถ stitches on๐Ÿ”› my arm๐Ÿ’ช for ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธa๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ roughly 3" gash that went to the bone๐Ÿ–, and ๐Ÿ”‚once๐Ÿ”‚ they โŒremovedโŒ the ๐Ÿค•bandages๐Ÿค• and stitches I couldn't fucking leaveโ—€๏ธ it๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น alone. I had๐Ÿˆถ๐Ÿˆถ ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธa๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ nervous ๐Ÿ˜จ tick that caused me to dig a๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ scab into my head๐Ÿ—ฃ, which caused me to pick โš’ at the scab ๐Ÿ”›on ๐Ÿ”› my head๐Ÿ’†๐Ÿ’† for noโŒ reason constantly. There were times๐Ÿ•ข๐Ÿ•ข I would try and ๐Ÿ”find๐Ÿ” the biggest scab I could ๐Ÿ‰get ๐Ÿ‰ without breaking๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’” (I have๐Ÿˆถ long hair ๐Ÿ’ˆ so๐Ÿ†˜ ๐Ÿ‰getting๐Ÿ‰ them out was nearly impossible without destroying them). I ๐Ÿค”think ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” my favorite๐Ÿ”– one1๏ธโƒฃ was when I had๐Ÿˆถ burned myself by dropping๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง a๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ hot ๐Ÿจ railroad iron ๐Ÿ”›on๐Ÿ”›๐Ÿ”› my ๐Ÿ—leg๐Ÿ—, I ๐Ÿˆถhad๐Ÿˆถ a ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ MASSIVE โ—ฝ๏ธsquareโ—ฝ๏ธโ—ฝ๏ธ burn that ๐Ÿ”‚once๐Ÿ”‚ it ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น scabbed, I ripped off๐Ÿ“ด twice without breaking๐Ÿ’” ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡นit๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น. I should have๐Ÿˆถ framed๐Ÿ–ผ those fuckers they were so๐Ÿ†˜ thiccc. It feels like๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ a๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ compulsive tick that once๐Ÿ”‚ I ๐Ÿ‘€see๐Ÿ‘€ a๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ little white tab ๐Ÿ“‘ on๐Ÿ”› the side of a๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ scab it's๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น time๐Ÿ•— to just let ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡นit๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น go. The odd thing is that they seem to heal betterโ‡๏ธโ‡๏ธ this wayโ†•๏ธ, too. That might be my biased perception but I don't have๐Ÿˆถ any scars from that big gash ๐Ÿ”›on๐Ÿ”› my arm๐Ÿ’ช or my ๐Ÿ—leg๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ—, but I DO have๐Ÿˆถ scars from others I managed to leave ๐Ÿƒ alone (mostly due to oversight from others).

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
I ๐Ÿค•hurt ๐Ÿค• my ๐Ÿˆถhad๐Ÿˆถ๐Ÿˆถ and I've got๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ‰ this 60mm long by 8mm scab on๐Ÿ”› ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡นit๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น (inches don't work๐Ÿ’ผ here), which I've been unable to leave ๐Ÿƒ alone since ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡นit's๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น creation. After deciding I can just rip it ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น off๐Ÿ“ด like๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธa๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ band aidโ›‘โ›‘ I realized: I do this with nearly every scab since I was a๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ kid. Why the fuck do I do this? It's ๐Ÿ‘like๐Ÿ‘ I ๐Ÿ‘€see๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€ one1๏ธโƒฃ little edge of the scab start ๐Ÿ†•๐Ÿ†• to โ›pickโ›โ› โ˜๏ธupโ˜๏ธ and I say fuck ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡นit๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น lets do the whole thing. I'm typing this with the very bleeding hand ๐Ÿ‘ I'm talking๐Ÿ’ฌ about and I still can't really think๐Ÿ’ญ why I keep doing this. I once๐Ÿ”‚ had๐Ÿˆถ stitches on๐Ÿ”› my arm๐Ÿ’ช for ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธa๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ roughly 3" gash that went to the bone๐Ÿ–, and ๐Ÿ”‚once๐Ÿ”‚ they โŒremovedโŒ the ๐Ÿค•bandages๐Ÿค• and stitches I couldn't fucking leaveโ—€๏ธ it๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น alone. I had๐Ÿˆถ๐Ÿˆถ ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธa๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ nervous ๐Ÿ˜จ tick that caused me to dig a๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ scab into my head๐Ÿ—ฃ, which caused me to pick โš’ at the scab ๐Ÿ”›on ๐Ÿ”› my head๐Ÿ’†๐Ÿ’† for noโŒ reason constantly. There were times๐Ÿ•ข๐Ÿ•ข I would try and ๐Ÿ”find๐Ÿ” the biggest scab I could ๐Ÿ‰get ๐Ÿ‰ without breaking๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’” (I have๐Ÿˆถ long hair ๐Ÿ’ˆ so๐Ÿ†˜ ๐Ÿ‰getting๐Ÿ‰ them out was nearly impossible without destroying them). I ๐Ÿค”think ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” my favorite๐Ÿ”– one1๏ธโƒฃ was when I had๐Ÿˆถ burned myself by dropping๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง a๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ hot ๐Ÿจ railroad iron ๐Ÿ”›on๐Ÿ”›๐Ÿ”› my ๐Ÿ—leg๐Ÿ—, I ๐Ÿˆถhad๐Ÿˆถ a ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ MASSIVE โ—ฝ๏ธsquareโ—ฝ๏ธโ—ฝ๏ธ burn that ๐Ÿ”‚once๐Ÿ”‚ it ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น scabbed, I ripped off๐Ÿ“ด twice without breaking๐Ÿ’” ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡นit๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น. I should have๐Ÿˆถ framed๐Ÿ–ผ those fuckers they were so๐Ÿ†˜ thiccc. It feels like๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ a๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ compulsive tick that once๐Ÿ”‚ I ๐Ÿ‘€see๐Ÿ‘€ a๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ little white tab ๐Ÿ“‘ on๐Ÿ”› the side of a๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ scab it's๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น time๐Ÿ•— to just let ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡นit๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น go. The odd thing is that they seem to heal betterโ‡๏ธโ‡๏ธ this wayโ†•๏ธ, too. That might be my biased perception but I don't have๐Ÿˆถ any scars from that big gash ๐Ÿ”›on๐Ÿ”› my arm๐Ÿ’ช or my ๐Ÿ—leg๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ—, but I DO have๐Ÿˆถ scars from others I managed to leave ๐Ÿƒ alone (mostly due to oversight from others).
admin please delete spammer

Users who are viewing this thread