iProdigy

Jun 11, 2011

f3uolk.png

Community Information
logovz.gif

IP: 178.33.147.174:7777

teamspeak3logo.png

IP: 178.33.147.174

We do have forums ( ) but they're under construction! They should be up by tomorrow.

Faction Information
Here at Alternative Roleplay, we have many factions to choose from. They are run by mature and professional players of the community. Each faction performs a different task throughout the server. A majority of these factions are still untaken and are in desperate need of a leader! Below you can find a list of our current factions.

Los Santos Police Department
Department of Homeland Security
Department of Corrections
Fire Department of San Andreas
San Andreas Government
San Andreas News
San Andreas Armed Services
SHAFT
and many more!

Gang Information

Gangs and Families play an essential part here at Alternative Roleplay, and because of that we are always looking for new, deserving gangs and families! If you are interested we strongly suggest you find somewhere to setup a "hood" and begin to roleplay before you submit an application. We welcome all types of families and gangs!

Administration Information
Here at Alternative Roleplay, we maintain a strict and professional administration team. We believe in hand picking our administrators to ensure that we're making the correct choice of hiring the said user. Once a user is picked for an administrative position, they will undergo an interview, along with training.

Final Message
I thank you for taking important time out of your busy day to read this advertisement. If you're concerned about features, we highly recommend that you register on our server and take a look for yourself. We promise you that you will not regret it! If you have any concerns than I (Bill McClain) encourage you to contact me or another administrator to discuss the issue. Thank you again for reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread