ALPCMS (PHP7+)

Status
Not open for further replies.

boz

don daddy
Mar 23, 2021
Hello everyone, i'm releasing this CMS as i'm kinda drifting away from the retro scene ( full of toxic virgins ).

The CMS isn't mine, I have translated it and added a few bits but that's it.
Credits: habbo-alpha (iexit & se7en)

Features:
Couples
Forum
Theme Switcher
More
MD5 to BCRYPT pw hash function if your old db used MD5. @Object

Screens:
Index:
Me Page (zoomed out):

There's too many pages to SS

Live preview:

Download : mmmm click me

Don't trust? don't download :)

Database uses the base of arcturus 3.0 with some added tables.

Last edited:

DDDDec

Tongue Boxing Champion 2023
May 30, 2017
A CMS I would acc use haven't read the code but the front end is beautiful great job bro keep it up 💙

Reactions: boz

mrheking

Jun 7, 2019
Really like it, and tested it out.
Just wondering what Nitro version you are using for it.
Is this Nitro 2?

boz

don daddy
Mar 23, 2021
Really like it, and tested it out.
Just wondering what Nitro version you are using for it.
Is this Nitro 2?
I was using this around November 21 so I would of been using the master branch, pre’ sure v2 isn’t released yet either.
Post automatically merged:

I was using this around November 21 so I would of been using the master branch, pre’ sure v2 isn’t released yet either.
Edit: if you’re on about the live preview then it’s using the master branch of nitro.

mrheking

Jun 7, 2019
than Wow thats what my Nitro not looks like hahahah
You must be registered for see images attach

boz

don daddy
Mar 23, 2021
than Wow thats what my Nitro not looks like hahahah
Oh, you’re on about flashui which is from corelo. You’re using nitros default ui look.

Youngster

Sensitivity killed my dog...
Aug 10, 2015
The download link is down, says click me but doesn't have a link, It's just a normal text. Also, the demo site isn't working seeing the code has been removed from the index page.

P.S
Also just curious why you didn't give habbo-alpha.fr their credits for the cms and theme' since it is based off their work before they changed their theme again.

Last edited:

Kaairos

Jun 4, 2018
As our friend above commented, cms has empty code, so the content in the topic is unavailable, I recommend closing the topic.

Youngster

Sensitivity killed my dog...
Aug 10, 2015
As our friend above commented, cms has empty code, so the content in the topic is unavailable, I recommend closing the topic.
@Sledmore @Legion @RastaLulz @Liam @Kaz Links are dead' the same day it was uploaded and demo website code has all been removed. I'm not sure if any staff members saw the comment I made above. Just thought I'd tag to prevent this thread from having pointless comments in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread