All furni in the corner and skin it's blinking

NHRPG

Jan 16, 2021
Hello there.

I made a backup of the emulator (plus emu) from a VPS and all the content where I've been hosting it. Now I'm trying to build a local server of my habbo and when is starting, all the furni appears in a corner and my skin is blinking. Also badges doesen't show and bots and pets doesn't either.
I don't see anything wrong in the logs.

Some pics:

Anyone knows any solution I can try? I'm stuck.

Thank you.

airilxx

Jan 1, 2012
Hello there.

I made a backup of the emulator (plus emu) from a VPS and all the content where I've been hosting it. Now I'm trying to build a local server of my habbo and when is starting, all the furni appears in a corner and my skin is blinking. Also badges doesen't show and bots and pets doesn't either.
I don't see anything wrong in the logs.

Some pics:

Anyone knows any solution I can try? I'm stuck.

Thank you.
Did you use the same emulator like the previous one? It seems like there's an error related to room floormap..
You can manually adjust the floormap of the room, but it will be troublesome if these happens to multiple rooms.

NHRPG

Jan 16, 2021
Did you use the same emulator like the previous one? It seems like there's an error related to room floormap..
You can manually adjust the floormap of the room, but it will be troublesome if these happens to multiple rooms.
Yes, I used the same emulator and same files. I'm lost, because I used the same configuration in the VPS+Hosting.

godtitan

Nov 25, 2021
Solution

eG8Rkj2.png

tjzBhst.png

Founded here https://forum.*****.com/f333/official-plusemu-help-thread-1090581/index6.html#post8565174

You have to change your system decimal symbol from "," to "."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread